Runnymede Healthcare Centre
Work wellbeing score is 59 out of 100

Runnymede Healthcare Centre Employee Reviews

Canada127 reviews

patientstaffcarefamilyteamenvironmentmanagementlot

Overall a good place to work. Similar to everywhere there are good and bad co workers. The pay is good and you can find people you really feel comfortable working with

Runnymede Healthcare Centre

State-of-the-art facilities.Access to the latest and best tools and resources.Mission-driven organization.Thoughtful and intelligent workforce.Manageable workflow.

Insights into Runnymede Healthcare Centre

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

I was expecting a difficult work environment, but everything’s been going smoothly so far. I love the people I work with, and I’m learning a lot. Colleagues are easy to collaborate with. Policies make sense.

Supportive

Runnymede Healthcare is a great organization to work for that provides continuous support for staff members, opportunities for career growth, and extremely competitive income.

Interesting

There’s always something new to work on. The work is ever-changing and ever-varied. No two days are the same, which is great if you get bored easily.

Rn

I love working as an RN here at Runnymede Healthcare Center. I worked at a larger hospital before this and it was too overwhelming for me. I just want to say thank you.

1 year in

I’m 1 year in to my experience at Runnymede and I wanted to give my thoughts so far:1. The people are nice2. The pay is decent3. The managers actually care

Good learning experience

An overall good learning experience for anyone who isn’t afraid of a little hard work and willing to put in the effort to do what it takes. If that’s you, go for it.

Friendly & Welcoming

The interview process took no time at all and I was offered a letter of employment before I knew it, but what really stuck out to me was just how friendly and welcoming everyone was from the day I started to the day I left.

Professional

Although it wasn’t for me, in good conscience I can’t give Runnymede any less than 5 stars because it was always run with integrity, decorum, and professionalism.

First RPN Job

This is my first job working as an RPN and I’m still only a few months in but I wanted to come on here and say thank you to everyone who works here for being so nice and helping me out so much.

Culture, management, you name it

Culture, management, pay, environment, you name it…It’s all great!I’m learning so much.I have all of ZERO complaints and only good things to say!5 stars and 10/10!

Amazing Company

The Runnymede Healthcare Center is an amazing company to work for. The managers here are some of the best I’ve ever worked under and I don’t hate any of my coworkers!

No staffing issues, great atmosphere

*Good patient/staff ratio*Managers are receptive to our feedback*Vibrant atmosphere*Very well-organized*Rapid pace*Access to resources*Hours aren’t bad at all

Recommend

I had the privilege of working alongside passionate professionals who were willing to share their knowledge with me and treated me as an equal. I highly recommend this employer.

I love working here!

I loooove working here! Coming from the most toxic, depressing environment, this place is like a dream. My only regret is that it took me so long to start working at Runnymede Healthcare!

Superb

You can expect total transparency from your supervisors. The working environment is fast paced, but people help each other. Work/life balance is surprisingly good.

My experience was wonderful

This is my first time leaving a 5-star review for an employer. Truly a wonderful experience with the most caring, compassionate people. I couldn’t possibly ask for more!

Positive review

-Leadership cultivated a culture of encouragement, teamwork, and professional growth-Both pay and benefits were outstanding-The general vibe was extremely pleasant

Enjoyable

It’s a good place to work, and I enjoyed my role within the company. Their infrastructure was solid, and organization was exceptional, so I didn’t need to waste time looking for answers.

Runnymede is one of a kind

Runnymede is a rare breed (in the best way). They ensure that their patients receive the best care possible, and they also encourage their employees to take care of themselves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Runnymede Healthcare Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement