ruby

ruby Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Theres a lot to say
There's a lot to say but you can ask me about this. These kind of descriptive reviews are not always appropriate to post online. So if you were to ask me in person or over the phone, I would give you an honest review.
Pros
Easy Going Manager
Cons
Not great pay
Dazed and confused.
Revolving door
Poor leadership

Laziness

Unsure who is leading the ship

Inexperienced leadership

Can’t keep the visionaries

Don’t recognize employee contributions

No interaction between departments

Low employee morale

Sorry I went to work there

Mistake
Amazing people, Excellent work environment, fast paced. Encouragement and support from all directions.
Great Environment / Great People
If you value working with incredible people while utilizing your gifts and talents on a daily basis, ruby is the company for you. Also career development opportunities are a true reality at ruby.
Don't quit your job over this place
This job is not secure. They give you a great salary which you can build a future on. Got laid off before my probation and didn't give reason except I did not pass my probation. How can someone not pass probation? There is no direction in the company and no support. I don't recommended anyone quitting there job to move here. Big mistake on my end
Pros
Beer Friday's
Cons
No help from management, no direction. No support.
Clean office, short breaks.
Do yourself the biggest favor, do not quit your job for this company until you reach the 3 month date. Worked for 2-3 weeks and got laid off over with no warning. No job security. The ones who train you are fishy. If they like you they will keep you. They also change up the shifts without asking you, so if you have other commitments they will ask you to make sure you attend their shifts. Biggest mistake. Thanks Ruby for making people jobless. I did my work and your Team Leads were dishonest. 50 emails a day and I guess that wasn't good enough. Office is clean and comfortable. other staff from other departments are nicer. HR were super nice, CEO too.

I learned my lesson.
Pros
Pay is nice. Beer Friday, Bi-weekly lunch. TTC. Mall. Goodlife.
Cons
No job security. Shifts are changed with no warning.
Got more experience in this company. Was driving in US. Filled out papers for border crossing. Had trip around weeks. Was sleeping in truck.