Rubicon Pharmacies Management reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Working for Rubicon Pharmacies is a Fast Paced Retail business in the Pharmacy and Front Store - It is always changing with the different Customers you meet on a daily basis - Working as a Team whether if you are in a Store or if you are in Management, everyone works together and supports each other - Rubicon has an excellent Benefits Program and is comparable in wages with other Companies.
The shop I was at was very poorly run and it wasn't even from the management on-site, even though that was a joke as well. The corporate offices don't care. They acquired a bunch of pharmacy locations and some have their focus while other, older ones, don't. They hired people who looked good on paper, or who were at least willing to move for them, but who had no previous experience so there's that.
The location I worked in was extremely unorganized and poorly managed. The two managers constantly fought. One manager was very clearly sexist and although many employees reached out to HR regarding how staff were treated, nothing ever come from it. DO NOT APPLY HERE. The turnover rate is ridiculous and the compensation is not worth your mental health.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Rubicon Pharmacies reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rubicon Pharmacies. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Rubicon Pharmacies
- If you were to leave Rubicon Pharmacies, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Rubicon Pharmacies?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Rubicon Pharmacies a better place to work?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Rubicon Pharmacies?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Rubicon Pharmacies?2 people answered
- What is Rubicon Pharmacies sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
See all questions and answers