Pay cashiers/front end staff better. Minimum wage might be an ok starting wage but staff deserve raises after a year of service, which they don't get, often not even after 2 or 3 years.
No favoritism, no nepotism, managers that create a team and not tear the team apart with favoritism which causes animosity. needs to be unionised. HR does NOTHING for the employees, especially long term HARD working loyal employees.
- If you were to leave Rubicon Pharmacies, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Rubicon Pharmacies?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Rubicon Pharmacies?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Rubicon Pharmacies?2 people answered
- What is Rubicon Pharmacies sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered