RTOWN

RTOWN Employee Reviews for SEO Specialist

SEO Specialist1 review
Canada1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews

Great agency to work at with a small team and decent work culture

Every day at work begins with a huddle at 8:50 am on the dot. It's a great way to start the day with some momentum to start off. Compared to my last digital marketing position where I was stuck doing the same tasks every day, I have quite a bit of flexibility with this role in terms of responsibilities. I'm also able to take on side projects that are of interest to me. Our team is small with 12 people at the time of this writing, so everyone here knows one another. The company does not follow a traditional 9-5 structure. Their mentality is that as long as you get the work done, you're free to arrange your schedule however you want (exceptions are the morning huddle and team meetings). That said most of RTOWN's employees choose to work during regular hours during the day out of habit and convenience. Management is also highly supportive of our personal growth, so if you express a desire to learn and want to take a digital marketing course that's of a reasonable cost, they'll more than likely pay for it.

Pros

Unlimited vacation (within reason of course), option to work from home, decent benefits, zero micromanagement, flexible schedules, decent work culture

Cons

Product solutions are not finalized, organizational structure could use finessing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RTOWN. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4