RTOWN

RTOWN Employee Reviews

Collaborative culture of accountability

An amazing culture of autonomy and accountability. I have learned how to manage my own time, get my sh1t done and be part of building a great company.

Pros

Flexible work based on trust

Cons

Flexibility can lead to overwork

Great agency

The culture and the staff are the best assets of this company. The culture is quite different than wherever I worked before and I love it, but It’s not for everyone. The company does not follow a traditional structure. Their mentality is that as long as you get the work done, you're free to arrange your schedule. If you need to be managed or work in a structured organization, this company might not be for you. This company is ideal for anyone looking to develop their professional career.

Pros

Unlimited vacation, flexible schedule, possibility to work from home/remotely

Cons

Lack of long-term employee benefits

Great agency to work at with a small team and decent work culture

Every day at work begins with a huddle at 8:50 am on the dot. It's a great way to start the day with some momentum to start off. Compared to my last digital marketing position where I was stuck doing the same tasks every day, I have quite a bit of flexibility with this role in terms of responsibilities. I'm also able to take on side projects that are of interest to me. Our team is small with 12 people at the time of this writing, so everyone here knows one another. The company does not follow a traditional 9-5 structure. Their mentality is that as long as you get the work done, you're free to arrange your schedule however you want (exceptions are the morning huddle and team meetings). That said most of RTOWN's employees choose to work during regular hours during the day out of habit and convenience. Management is also highly supportive of our personal growth, so if you express a desire to learn and want to take a digital marketing course that's of a reasonable cost, they'll more than likely pay for it.

Pros

Unlimited vacation (within reason of course), option to work from home, decent benefits, zero micromanagement, flexible schedules, decent work culture

Cons

Product solutions are not finalized, organizational structure could use finessing

Company and Team Full of Heart

The autonomy and trust in this company is unparalleled. All upper management is full of so much heart and passion for what they do and this translates into every aspect of the business. It's very interesting but albeit hard work, but the room to grow in your role and wear as many hats is unparalleled. Lending your voice is encouraged. Everyone gets to be heard and your opinion matters. Being a part of the team is a huge foundational core to RTOWN. Lots of flexibility, with working remotely, taking time off, etc.

Pros

Flexibility, autonomy, encouraging environment.

Cons

It's not a 9-5, clock out and you're done kind of job.

Best Job I Have Ever Had

Nothing could possibly beat working here. The CEO puts so much time into building his team into other leaders. We are taught here how business works. How companies grow. The culture is increble. The team is incredibly supportive of each other. It's a place where people live by the company core values. You also have nothing but the opportunity to succeed if you want it. The people who have succeed here know that success come from hard work and a willingness to learn and grow. They understand that no job is perfect and with growth comes growing pains. They understand that good work gets rewarded and they can create thier own future. If you have any sense of entitlement, this is not the job for you. If you want to work hard with a team that you love and create your own future then apply.

Pros

Cons

If you don't like working hard, it's not for you.

Dedicated team trying to make a difference

Flexible and remote team options allow you to manage your own schedule, work from home or from the office. Daily huddles keep everyone in touch and focused. I've learned about people, business and digital marketing strategy. Management is confident, approachable and purposeful. No closed door's here. Lot's of support. Regular team adventures, retreats, and social activities have formed a strong healthy culture. An ideal situation for anyone looking to develop their professional careers and work hard while playing even harder.

Pros

Flexibility, accountability, opportunities

Cons

Habit of overworking from home

Pros and cons

A typical day starts with a teleconference team meeting, then everyone goes about their work independently Pay is low, but you get to work from home or remote location Management team lacks knowledge of the industry and doesn't provide leadership or guidelines Lots of churn - client and staff turnover is very high Basically, it's a B2B sales model where sales are celebrated, but customer onboarding is clumsy and time-consuming Lots of room for improvement - some people love working here and others don't last long Unlimited vacations are a plus

Pros

Remote work environment

Cons

Lack of leadership

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RTOWN?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RTOWN. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0Job security/advancement