RTOWN

RTOWN

RTOWN Employee Review

Pros and cons

A typical day starts with a teleconference team meeting, then everyone goes about their work independently Pay is low, but you get to work from home or remote location Management team lacks knowledge of the industry and doesn't provide leadership or guidelines Lots of churn - client and staff turnover is very high Basically, it's a B2B sales model where sales are celebrated, but customer onboarding is clumsy and time-consuming Lots of room for improvement - some people love working here and others don't last long Unlimited vacations are a plus

Pros

Remote work environment

Cons

Lack of leadership

Collaborative culture of accountability

An amazing culture of autonomy and accountability. I have learned how to manage my own time, get my sh1t done and be part of building a great company.

Pros

Flexible work based on trust

Cons

Flexibility can lead to overwork

Great agency

The culture and the staff are the best assets of this company. The culture is quite different than wherever I worked before and I love it, but It’s not for everyone. The company does not follow a traditional structure. Their mentality is that as long as you get the work done, you're free to arrange your schedule. If you need to be managed or work in a structured organization, this company might not be for you. This company is ideal for anyone looking to develop their professional career.

Pros

Unlimited vacation, flexible schedule, possibility to work from home/remotely

Cons

Lack of long-term employee benefits
Same location

Great agency to work at with a small team and decent work culture

Every day at work begins with a huddle at 8:50 am on the dot. It's a great way to start the day with some momentum to start off. Compared to my last digital marketing position where I was stuck doing the same tasks every day, I have quite a bit of flexibility with this role in terms of responsibilities. I'm also able to take on side projects that are of interest to me. Our team is small with 12 people at the time of this writing, so everyone here knows one another. The company does not follow a traditional 9-5 structure. Their mentality is that as long as you get the work done, you're free to arrange your schedule however you want (exceptions are the morning huddle and team meetings). That said most of RTOWN's employees choose to work during regular hours during the day out of habit and convenience. Management is also highly supportive of our personal growth, so if you express a desire to learn and want to take a digital marketing course that's of a reasonable cost, they'll more than likely pay for it.

Pros

Unlimited vacation (within reason of course), option to work from home, decent benefits, zero micromanagement, flexible schedules, decent work culture

Cons

Product solutions are not finalized, organizational structure could use finessing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RTOWN. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4