Rtings.com

Working at Rtings.com: Latest Rtings.com Reviews

Canada2 reviews

A great place to work

Great company culture, friendly environment and great team to work with. Management is very approachable and does a great job in caring for the employees. Rtings has a results oriented approach towards work and allows you to balance work-personal life. A highly recommended company for anyone to join.

Pros

Group insurance, Gym allowance, free drinks/coffees, monthly 5 à 7, etc.

Cons

Lack of long term incentive to keep employees

Very pleasant company to work for

While I didn't work very long for Rtings.com (about 6 months), I had a memorable experience. The company isn't to big at the time I was working there, around 7 people, so everyone basically knew each other and what each others roles were. The role I had was to review TVs, as well as answer users questions on the website. The job really allows you to expand your knowledge as well as advance in the workplace, which was a big thing for me because I always want to achieve new heights. I definitely recommend looking into a job here for anyone interested in tech like I am, and want to grow that.

Pros

Flexible hours, Laid back, Paid lunch breaks, Excellent "Boss", Knowledge growth, Paid brithday lucnhes, Professional

Cons

No Benefits, (Understandable since it's a small company)

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rtings.com?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rtings.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement