RSI Inc

RSI Inc Employee Reviews

Temporary job

I liked this job but the location was too far from my family. I also didn't like that this job was only a temporary contract job. I learned a lot about how to prepare for a quality audit.

na

good job to work at. great hours. pay could be better but overall fun environment with staff and clients who live and work there.

High starting pay, but terrible over all

The company's nepotism runs so deep, the owner doesn't care if his buddy, one of the manager's doesn't do her job, and it strains the department head

Pros

Hour lunch, high starting pay

Cons

Bad location, uncooperative managers, high turnover, nonexistent work at times.

Great company!!

They will treat you fair, and make sure you succeed..the company is small and very generous with its employees and has a real family vibe...I would recommend this company to anyone!

Great pay for easy work

Owners are great and take care of their contractors, pay is great, 1099 so work when you want. Materials are sent right to your house and stuff you need to buy is promptly reimbursed. Easy to earn 200$+ per day

I learned 3 different systems. Very family oriented environment

Miss RSI. My passion is Medical Collections. Wish the opportunity presented for me to further a career with the company. I’m management. Hopefully able to relocate in the future to Columbia SC

Rsi is a bad company that treats employees like there expendable

That place was a joke when the new company took over they went downhill fast and started firing people like crazy. They brought in new people go replace all of current employees

Cons

They treat employees luke slaves

fast paced work environment, opportunity to meet people from all over the world

i would think that RSI is a good foundation to build on however the current management environment does not lend itself to the changes that an organization of that sort need

Office Space with cool bosses.

Considering the nature of the work is essentially processing reports, the company and work is great for someone who wants a no frills/lower stress job. They give you a good amount of autonomy to get your work done and only really sweat you near the end of the month. If you like to focus into your work and like consistency above all else. This job could work for you. Overall not a bad job if you like to duck away and not be bothered at work.

Pros

You can listen to music/podcasts working.

Cons

Not the most stimulating work.

Productive and fun workplace

Wonderful experience working with RSI. I would definitely like to do another assignment for this company if possible. Skilled and educated management staff and very knowledgeable foreman made work more efficient and productive.

Pros

Close to home and easy to get to.

Cons

No cons

Meglomaniac Owner

The owner treated the staff with few exceptions like indentured servants. Individuals were often demeaned, castigated and threatened with the future of their jobs. Pay was poor while the owner enjoyed the fruits of the work of his staff's efforts of work.

Pros

Not much of anything

Cons

Pay, benefits, ongoing Meglomaniac behavior

Fast paced work environment

The job is very fast paced and stressful. You are an hourly paid worker on a production schedule. You have to work 7 days a week if you don’t hit your scheduled orders done.

Relaxed environment, management was terrible.

So I began working with RSI and everything was well, then a week later I get a call from my temp agency saying my supervisor had decided to let me go without any prior notice. My supervisor did not have the guts to tell me to my face that he didn’t need me anymore and was going to cut me off. Terrible manager.

Pros

1 hour lunch

Cons

Managment. Pay

Awesome

Simply amazing, my time there was unmatched. Great start up with amazing resources and a beautiful culture being breathe into the company if they were still operating id recommend anyone to work there.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

good

1. a good hard working day. 2. learn something new every day. 3. very good supervision and management. 4. my co-workers very good team players. 5. the hardest part of my job were not hard. 6. completing the final assembly.

Fun Small Company Environment

typical day on the computer doing research for the company Fun and exciting company

Meglomaniac CEO

Work 6AM - 6:30 PM CEO works 10:30 AM - 3:30PM Meet with CEO 2-3 hours per day Micromanaged excessively Changes to quotes and contracts made 15 minutes before deadline. High absentee rate from subordinates (1 day week on avg.) Extremely low moral Poor safety (one contractor died in 2012)

Pros

Cons

Low pay, high stress, high turn-over, poor management

Small family owned Garbage company

Pick up and delivery of roll off dumpsters. Everything from contractor to homeowner to national accounts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RSI Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement