RR Donnelley
Coronavirus update
Information from RR Donnelley:

RR Donnelley Employee Reviews

Canada88 reviews
Management decided to move a lot of the programming offshore. This was a bad mistake. They realized this within a few months, but by then the damage had been done. It created a "toxic" work environment.
Good organization to work with. Management is very good and supportive. I worked with BCS department. All other departments are really helpful and provides the information you are looking for.
I did not work there for very long, but the environment was stressful and the turnover is quite high. Not paid adequately for the amount of work you do.
Very much ordinary work culture. Not very employee friendly and lacks incentive plans for employees. Performance reviews are not conducted in a way one would expect to happen in a multinational company like RR Donnelley.
Great work culture, pay was more than fair and included benefits. Always kept busy, felt like my work was appreciated, supervisors and managers were very helpful when I required assistance or had an issue at work. Would recommend.
The people there were good to work with. You could advance if you want to, as opportunities became available. Rent in Fergus is expensive, so I moved to another city.
I would still be working there but Chicago head office decided to pull operations out of western Canada. They had a great benefit package and working conditions
The workplace lacked culture but provided employees with opportunities to succeed. Many employees had spent a long amount of time there which demonstrates job security.
I am legally obligated to only say that “I was treated fairly by R. R. Donnelley.” and so that is what I’m going to say and nothing else at all. That’s it
good place to work, friendly staff., very busy fast paced environment. Management is good, easy to talk to, lots of communication amongst management and employee's
The printing industry is a tough environment for most. It is difficult to compete if you are not re-investing into the most modern, efficient technologies.
There is a lot of work available here for a highly motivated individual, but the demands on you are not the strictest I've ever worked with.

They are what I would consider a lite manufacturing company and small enough to be personable. Which works highly in your favor.
The company is well located in Montreal with a nice works hours for the workers. It's also a good company in the fields of Mail Management and Printing service.
Pros
Work hours
do not work here if you have a choice, bad culture and management that over works you and has no care for work and life balance, if you have young kids , good luck trying to make both your employer and your family happy!
Great work environment. Great training available which leaves you feeling very confident with the work you have to do. Co workers are very nice and helpful as well.
This review could be a novel but I'' summarize with abusive management team, HR will not help you, the company will not protect you, and if you get injured they will do whatever they can to get you to leave quietly. Do yourself a favor and avoid them at all costs.
Pros
It paid the bills
Cons
Everything else
The worst experience I've had working. The leader of the project insulted me all the time, when I complained to the boss, I won her as enemy. I contributed a lot professionally and I received very little in return.
Pros
NIce coworkers
Cons
There is no union to be able to defend you from bad project managers
L'entreprise ou le travail en général est calme et l'ambiance avec les équipes de travail mais la direction c'est pas des bonnes personnes qui occupent leur poste c'est pour ça sont pas professionnel
This was a great place to work, lots of room to advance and my colleagues were all awesome.
The pay was pretty good and benefits were also pretty good.
Benefits
Cons
I enjoyed working with them. Respectful. Easy to get along . Very busy but easy to work with management. I learnt to work with many different processes. The culture is quite warm and welcoming. The hardest part of the job is not hard to accomplish task. I enjoyed working with my co-workers.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Nothing negative
Good place to work, supervisor very knowledgeable, easy going, friendly co-workers. Managers shared an open door policy and were accessible to everyone.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RR Donnelley. Our community is ready to answer.
1K