RPI Consulting Group Inc

RPI Consulting Group Inc Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Excellent opportunities to advance and grow professionally

The pay is what initially drew me into working at RPI. I've earned well in my role as a recruiter and been able to work in the exciting, fast-paced world of healthcare recruiting. If you work here, you will set yourself up for career-long success! It can be a challenge to get used to the pace at first, but within a few weeks I felt like I had really grown as a person.

A company that's committed to top performance

I've been here for two years, and that's proof in itself that this is somewhere you'd want to stay and grow. Really strong client relationships, the chance to help skilled healthcare professionals, just to name a few things. Above all, you will see yourself perform better as a recruiter than you could imagine yourself. The office is comfortable, with lots of nice amenities and equipment to make working here even better. The office is conveniently located in Toronto, too.

If you dream of enabling healthcare business, this position is fascinating

I love how, in this job, I've been able to connect with physicians and pharmacists and bring them all of the talented staff I've found. This is exactly what I was going for when I studied Human Resources Management. Working at RPI Consulting Group is a nice fusion of HR and business, where we help people, but also earn well through our hard work. I get along with the team here, and so altogether I feel content.

Different kind of sales job

Working at RPI was an interesting experience. I had to apply my sales skills in a different way because you’re filling shifts for pharmacies rather than selling a product. I liked it though. It got intense from time to time but that’s sales for you. I’d say if you want to challenge your sales skills in a new way, this is definitely the way to go. Never a dull moment.

Pros

Made good money, made good relationships with people

Cons

High stress, a lot of pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RPI Consulting Group Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2