RPI Consulting Group Inc Employee Reviews for AssistantReview this company
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 49 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
However the lack of permanent placement and wage increases due to contracts made advancing all but impossible. Most pharmacies using this service pay a higher wage but RPI takes a portion of that for their operating costs, making the assistant's wage subpar.
Diverse work on a contract basis
Lack of wage increase or benefits.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RPI Consulting Group Inc?
See more RPI Consulting Group Inc reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at RPI Consulting Group Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 49 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare RPI Consulting Group Inc with
Questions about RPI Consulting Group Inc
- Does RPI Consulting Group Inc allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?5 people answered
- What benefits does RPI Consulting Group Inc offer?4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at RPI Consulting Group Inc?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at RPI Consulting Group Inc?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at RPI Consulting Group Inc?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at RPI Consulting Group Inc?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at RPI Consulting Group Inc?2 people answered
- How much salary per hour for pharmacy Assistant?2 people answered
- Can an optometrist trained in Nigeria join your establishment?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at RPI Consulting Group Inc? How many vacation days do you get per …2 people answered