RPI Consulting Group Inc

RPI Consulting Group Inc Employee Reviews for Account Manager

Hone your recruitment and sales abilities here - great teaching environment

I only had a few months of relevant sales experience under my belt when I applied to RPI, and even less experience in staffing/recruiting. So I can't say that I had very high hopes - but to my surprise, not only did I take to this kind of work environment very quickly, the management team at RPI was more than willing to help me improve in the first few weeks and months that I worked here. They even took some time on a weekend (at my request) to help me get better, and I haven't looked back since. A great company that really makes a difference.

Pros

Training and teaching is top-notch; the work you do makes a difference

Cons

Some days are busier than others

A tough start, but ultimately a very rewarding workplace

I admittedly came to work at RPI with next to no experience in staffing services, or even in sales - to say I was nervous was an understatement. Luckily, RPI offers a pretty rigorous training program when you first come on board, and while it can be tough to adapt to the work setting and ultimately achieve success, it's possible if you stick with it. The pay (including benefits and commissions) is fantastic, and I'm really glad that I stuck it out.

Pros

Amazing compensation, supportive management, great training

Cons

Difficult to adapt to at first

A place to grow and take the next step in your career

I was initially skeptical about working at RPI, as I didn't have a lot of experience in staffing services (healthcare or otherwise), but having been out of work for several months due to COVID-19, I decided to give it a try. I needn't have worried - the team at RPI is fantastic at making sure you get comfortable with the job, and in the event that you're having difficulty, they'll work with you to help. And that's great, because once the job 'clicks', there's really no limit to how well you can do. If you're looking for a steady job that could become your career, this is a great place for it.

Pros

A close team, great pay and benefits, steady work

Cons

Occasional Saturday work, can be hard to get adjusted to the job

A challenging and rewarding workplace

Prior to working for RPI, I didn't have a lot of experience with recruiting, and even less so with healthcare. I've always prided myself on being a quick learner, though, and with the help of RPI's management team, and my co-workers, it didn't take me long to fall into the groove. It's a difficult job at first, especially if you're like me and didn't know what to really expect. But I'd urge anyone to stick with it, because in the end you really feel like you're making a difference (especially during covid) and the money you can make is frankly pretty awesome. You do need to achieve results in order to see it, though.

Pros

A close team, good management, pay is great

Cons

Steep learning curve, can be stressful at times, very occasional weekend work

A difficult and rewarding job that creates strong bonds amongst co-workers

For starters, there's no point in sugar-coating it - this can be a tough job, especially if you haven't worked in staffing services before, and you definitely have to possess a certain degree of mental toughness in order to succeed.With that being said - the staff is so friendly and helpful that even if you're having trouble adjusting to the environment, you'll always have someone willing to lend a hand. It's rare to see that in this industry, and it's the main reason why RPI stands out.

Pros

Great co-workers, excellent compensation

Cons

Difficult to adjust to, occasional weekend hours

A good, secure place to work during the pandemic

I was lucky enough to be hired by RPI at the tail end of 2019, so just a couple of months before the COVID-19 pandemic hit. When the office shut down and we were forced to work from home, management was very understanding and patient with the team as we all transitioned to the new environment. And since then, we've all been able to perform our jobs with essentially zero issues - and it's an important job during a difficult time, to boot.

Pros

Making a difference in healthcare, understanding management team, great commission and pay

Cons

Occasional work on weekends, can be tough to find applicable candidates from time to time

Fast-paced work with a tight-knit team

I've worked in similar environments to that of RPI, and one thing I can say that sets this place apart from the rest is the sense of teamwork that you have. At its core, this is a staffing business, and so there is a certain degree of competitiveness - but the team here is so close that in general, you won't find yourself competing, but helping your fellow employees. It's a great change of pace from other similar companies.

Pros

Teamwork, great pay + benefits

Cons

Weekend hours from time to time

Real camaraderie and a sense of teamwork

The main thing that has stuck out to me over my 2+ years at RPI is the sense of camaraderie that exists within the office - and not just between the regular staff (Account Managers, etc.), but also between the managers. There is a real sense that we're making a difference in the healthcare industry, especially in 2020 with the COVID-19 pandemic, and it causes everyone to want to work together and be helpful in an environment that can also be very competitive. It can be overwhelming at first, but stick with it - there's a real sense of accomplishment and togetherness that comes from working here.

Pros

Great teamwork, awesome amenities in the office, random gourmet lunches

Cons

Occasional weekend hours (though minimal), and often very loud in the office

A solid place to start your career

Based on my headline alone, you might think that there's no room for growth or longevity at RPI. Nothing could be further from the truth - but my point is that if you're looking for a place that can potentially jump-start your career in healthcare staffing, or just recruiting in general, this is a great place for it. The team is tight-knit, management truly cares, and you'll develop skills that can help you in all walks of life.

Pros

Outstanding holiday parties, camaraderie amongst your co-workers, great pay and benefits

Cons

Work can be tough at first, occasional hours on weekends

Making a difference during COVID-19

Since being hired at RPI 2 years ago, I've had some ups and downs, but on the whole have enjoyed the job. In 2020, with the COVID-19 pandemic happening, the work we do here has become even more important - we're helping ensure that long-term care facilities, pharmacies, and hospitals are fully-staffed, which is obviously a key thing during this difficult time. Even on days that are tough, I can take comfort in the fact that we're making a difference here.

Pros

Keeping healthcare facilities staffed, great pay and benefits

Cons

The occasional weekend hours, but this is rare

Jobs at RPI Consulting Group Inc

Account Manager positions
See more jobs

A workplace that values clients and candidates

I think the thing I enjoy most about this job is that you can spend time and effort nurturing your accounts and see the long-term benefit to the client and yourself. In other account management positions, it would be much harder to earn what I'm making, but ultimately the recruiting team's work and the reputation of our company make it a really great work opportunity. Sometimes it can be challenging to find candidates for jobs, but if you persevere it pays off.

A competitive environment, but great management and a tight-knit team

Due to the fact that this is ultimately a recruitment/sales position, there is a fairly high level of competition. With that being said, though, the people who work at RPI are incredibly friendly and more than willing to help you out if you're having difficulty adjusting to the rigours of the job. Management, too, is great at listening to any issues you might have. The pay is great (especially commission), hours are typical, and you feel like you're making a difference. You can't go wrong here!

An awesome team environment and great pay!

Since I started over two years ago, it's been really rewarding working at RPI Consulting Group. It's a no-nonsense workplace with strong team spirit and the goal to really make an impact for pharmacies and doctor's clinics across Canada. I've built great professional relationships and skills that will be useful for a long time to come.

Top-notch management makes for a meaningful workplace

Without good management, a workplace is doomed from the start, and luckily the managers at RPI are nothing short of fantastic. They do a great job of getting you used to the work (although as previous posters have said, it's a loud and aggressive place sometimes), and are always quick to provide advice if you need it.

Pros

Great management team, feel like you make difference

Cons

Loud sometimes, cold office in wintertime

A tough, but rewarding, company to work for

Off the top, RPI isn't for the faint of heart. It's the epitome of a sales environment through and through, so be prepared for a fairly aggressive workplace (not directed to you or any other employees, but just in general). The upside, of course, is there's virtually no limit to how much money you can make and how high you can climb the ladder if you're willing to put in the work and not be lazy. It also helps that you're essentially working in the healthcare/pharmaceutical sector, so your role is an important one.

Pros

Great team, good salary + commission, feel like you're making a difference

Cons

Aggressive/loud environment, occasional weekend work, tough to deal with if you're not mentally prepared

nice people rude management

very abusive environment very cold extremely insulting a typical day includes an hour every morning of the ceo insulting pharmacists and immigrants who don't speak fluent english as their first language. he puts people down in order to motivate.

Great for experience

RCSS is the company who had me learn a lot about all aspects of the customer service field. the management and team were great to work with and fun. There is a lot of room to grow in this company.

RPI: Not for everyone, but truly a great place to work

It's like I said in the title - if you're not cut out for a sales environment, you likely won't succeed at RPI. It's aggressive, fast-paced, and there's a lot of pressure. That being said, if you know what to expect, and you're the type of person who THRIVES in a sales environment, you'll do just fine.

Pros

Incredible management

Cons

Some after-hours and weekend work

Fast-paced, challenging, and ultimately rewarding

Let me state this right from the start: working at RPI isn't always going to be a picnic. It's a sales environment through and through, so you can expect a lot of aggression and pressure to make phone calls and close deals. But at the end of the day, if you've done sales jobs before and you know what to expect, RPI is an absolutely fantastic place to work. The base salary is decent, but the commission is out of this world - you'll make more money here than you ever thought possible. On top of that, management is amazing, and your co-workers will always help you out in a time of need. It's a very, VERY tight-knit place to work, and that's very important.

Pros

Great money, awesome management

Cons

Some work on evenings/weekends

There's no limit to the money you can make at RPI

And ultimately, that's what it comes down to (or at least, what it SHOULD come down to). Yes, it can be an aggressive environment. Yes, the work itself isn't easy. But at the end of the day, you'll come away with skills that you never knew you had, and you'll earn so much money that the positive vastly outweigh the negatives. Management is top-notch. There's a real level of camaraderie amongst co-workers. And you'll find yourself looking forward to going to work every day.

Pros

MONEY. Lots and lots of money.

Cons

Some light evening/weekend work.

Rewards performance

As an account manager I was responsible for bringing on new pharmacies as clients to grow our business. I also was responsible for recruiting pharmacists to staff these clients.

Pros

Great team environment

Cons

Smaller company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RPI Consulting Group Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2