RPI Consulting Group Inc

RPI Consulting Group Inc Employee Reviews

I made lifelong friends in this job
I've never been in a workplace before where I made such long-standing connections with my co-workers and management. I fit right in and had the time of my life closing deals for our clients. In the end, the only reason I moved on was because I was going back to school full-time.
On the Front Lines of Public Health Projects
Our efforts were directed towards treatment of patients in long-term care and public health emergencies and I'm proud at how positive of an impact we made in communities across the country. Management was always very clear in their communications with me, supporting my professional development and educating me on the nursing sector of healthcare.
An evolving workplace
No day is the same at RPI. There was always something new to work on. Good pay. Pretty convenient to get to by TTC. A reasonable kind of place to work.
Great boss and competitive work life
I really admire everyone who I had the chance to work with here. There was a convivial atmosphere and they all had the right priorities when it came to getting the job done. The boss is very fair and reasonable, which made work much easier.
Excellent opportunities to advance and grow professionally
The pay is what initially drew me into working at RPI. I've earned well in my role as a recruiter and been able to work in the exciting, fast-paced world of healthcare recruiting. If you work here, you will set yourself up for career-long success! It can be a challenge to get used to the pace at first, but within a few weeks I felt like I had really grown as a person.
Good Company
i liked RPI team so much as they are professional and highly motivated
call center are amazing and has a lot of opportunities for new graduate pharmacist that gave me a lot of good experiences
A workplace that values clients and candidates
I think the thing I enjoy most about this job is that you can spend time and effort nurturing your accounts and see the long-term benefit to the client and yourself. In other account management positions, it would be much harder to earn what I'm making, but ultimately the recruiting team's work and the reputation of our company make it a really great work opportunity.
Sometimes it can be challenging to find candidates for jobs, but if you persevere it pays off.
A competitive environment, but great management and a tight-knit team
Due to the fact that this is ultimately a recruitment/sales position, there is a fairly high level of competition. With that being said, though, the people who work at RPI are incredibly friendly and more than willing to help you out if you're having difficulty adjusting to the rigours of the job. Management, too, is great at listening to any issues you might have. The pay is great (especially commission), hours are typical, and you feel like you're making a difference. You can't go wrong here!
A company that's committed to top performance
I've been here for two years, and that's proof in itself that this is somewhere you'd want to stay and grow. Really strong client relationships, the chance to help skilled healthcare professionals, just to name a few things. Above all, you will see yourself perform better as a recruiter than you could imagine yourself.

The office is comfortable, with lots of nice amenities and equipment to make working here even better. The office is conveniently located in Toronto, too.
An awesome team environment and great pay!
Since I started over two years ago, it's been really rewarding working at RPI Consulting Group. It's a no-nonsense workplace with strong team spirit and the goal to really make an impact for pharmacies and doctor's clinics across Canada. I've built great professional relationships and skills that will be useful for a long time to come.
If you dream of enabling healthcare business, this position is fascinating
I love how, in this job, I've been able to connect with physicians and pharmacists and bring them all of the talented staff I've found. This is exactly what I was going for when I studied Human Resources Management. Working at RPI Consulting Group is a nice fusion of HR and business, where we help people, but also earn well through our hard work. I get along with the team here, and so altogether I feel content.
Good communication
However the lack of permanent placement and wage increases due to contracts made advancing all but impossible. Most pharmacies using this service pay a higher wage but RPI takes a portion of that for their operating costs, making the assistant's wage subpar.
Pros
Diverse work on a contract basis
Cons
Lack of wage increase or benefits.
Top-notch management makes for a meaningful workplace
Without good management, a workplace is doomed from the start, and luckily the managers at RPI are nothing short of fantastic. They do a great job of getting you used to the work (although as previous posters have said, it's a loud and aggressive place sometimes), and are always quick to provide advice if you need it.
Pros
Great management team, feel like you make difference
Cons
Loud sometimes, cold office in wintertime
A tough, but rewarding, company to work for
Off the top, RPI isn't for the faint of heart. It's the epitome of a sales environment through and through, so be prepared for a fairly aggressive workplace (not directed to you or any other employees, but just in general). The upside, of course, is there's virtually no limit to how much money you can make and how high you can climb the ladder if you're willing to put in the work and not be lazy. It also helps that you're essentially working in the healthcare/pharmaceutical sector, so your role is an important one.
Pros
Great team, good salary + commission, feel like you're making a difference
Cons
Aggressive/loud environment, occasional weekend work, tough to deal with if you're not mentally prepared
Enjoyable place to work, tight-knit team
I really enjoyed my (admittedly short) time at RPI as a social media coordinator. My job actually entailed a number of different things beyond just social media, and I was pleased that my co-workers were willing to help me, especially in the beginning when I was just getting my feet wet.
Pros
Great management and team, decent hours, interesting work
Cons
Very cold office sometimes, can be an aggressive environment
Enjoyed working for them
Enjoyed working for them, Able to choose shifts and provided a variety of options. Did their best to match my availability with employers. Were friendly and easy to talk to.
Pros
ability to choose shifts
Cons
distances travelled
Good connections
Give lots of shifts
Good pay after you prove yourself

Good communication skills

Good electronic system

Sensitive personal

Bringing good offers from different employers
Good to start.
Good to start and work for different and varying schedules. Flexible time and dates to work. Wide clients to get exposed and fun travelling.
nice people rude management
very abusive environment
very cold

extremely insulting

a typical day includes an hour every morning of the ceo insulting pharmacists and immigrants who don't speak fluent english as their first language.

he puts people down in order to motivate.
RPI group should be RIP group
Like used car salesmen they promise every thing is great and then when you receive your over priced lemon they claim you should have known better.
They lock their pharmacists into convoluted unfair contracts they don't understand themselves. They accomplish this by making all kinds of verbal commitments that they don't fulfill and hide behind the cheap excuse that it's not in the written contract after work is completed and compensation deserved never comes. There most common excuse is the age old classic "the cheques in the mail" when in fact no cheqeu has been written. Furthermore they pretend that their corporate policies supersede common and statute law and use every devious tactic they can conceive to coerce the pharmacists.

Unless you plan on spending more on lawyers then you'll ever see from them don't get involved with these...whats the right word...Leeches of the medical world.

Don't trust their smile they have vampire teeth right behind them.
Pros
Big Promises
Cons
They urinate in your face and tell you it's raining
Stopped answering their calls long time ago
After 3 shifts with them I decided not to accept any offers from them again. Rates are extremely low. Staff were not friendly and not telling the truth.
Pros
New graduates and IPGs can gain some experience by working with them for short period.
Cons
EXTREMELY low rates
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RPI Consulting Group Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2