Royal York Property Management

Canada69 reviews

Clear
4.8Pay & benefits

Very good pay

Especially in a sales position, you are going to make a lot of money. This could be a Property Specialist position, Leasing Agent or Business Development Coordinator. Their commissions are pretty good and your promotion translates in higher commission. Different from other places I have worked for, they don't promote friends lmao.

Pros

Their commissions are pretty good

Cons

None I have found any cons

Amazing perks

I learned quite a lot. What I appreciate the most are the perks they offer to their employees. Let it be mandatory yearly leaves or company-sponsored meals, maternity benefits to health cover. They ensure employees are happy and satisfied. I have only got praises for them.

Pros

the office culture promotes growth and healthy competition

Insights into Royal York Property Management

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Excellent career growth

It gives me immense pride to be called an employee of this company. This organization is worth all the praises and appreciation. Right from the culture to the team bonding, everything is very positive and inspirational.

Pros

Many additional perks offered by the organization

Cons

competitive working atmosphere

Great Organization!

Professional company with good benefits and lots of opportunity for growth. It's refreshing and unique. Everyone at company is professional and supportive. Senior leadership is supportive, available when you need them, and open to feedback.

Pros

Great training program and pay/bonus is good

Cons

None that I can think of.

Excellent perks

Excellent company, run by competent senior management! The salary structure is above industry standard. People are warm, friendly, and no work-politics. I loved working here.

Pros

Their work culture is fantastic!

Cons

No cons I experienced during my job

Excellent growth potential

Apart from a phenomenal salary structure and incentives, they have excellent growth potential for deserving candidates. The company is well structured. I grew from year to year, and it’s been an incredible journey.

Pros

Good pay and flexible schedule

Cons

No cons, honestly I could find.

Challenging Work Place

If you are looking for a job that will offer you consistent work and sometimes give you a good challenge this is the place. In the same day of trying to put tenants into new units, sometimes you get 2 people wanting the same place so you need to find something comparable for both!

Pros

Consistent work

Cons

Parking downtown isnt easy

Royal York Property Management

My experience at Royal York Property Management was absolutely phenomenal. If You're looking for a great job with a great team, and if you enjoy working hard - alongside a team of proffessionals with an overall fabulous sense of humour, I encourage you, Apply Apply Apply!!! Management great, and your job security is based on hard work - and enthusiasm to grow your career as well as the business. Lead Generators are responsible for finding potential property owners, calling them and setting up appointments to view properties. You get your own desk, computer, e-mail and a lot of training to help you succeed. You get a wage + commissions, which can lead you quickly to a middle class salary. Leasing Specialists are responsible for taking calls, emails, marketing, drafting leases, notices, etc. for vacant units. If you're ready to work hard - this is the job for you. If you want a cushy 9-5, keep looking. You're expected to multitask, and when you're taking calls from perspective applicants, you're required to ask a series of 50 questions and enter them perfectly into the database software. Relocation Specialists are responsible for meeting with property owners to get listings, and conducting showings for the properties, and some responsibilities with marketing the units. You have to be on call all the time, and constantly on the road, getting calls from the office, having your schedule adjusted, and occasionally people not showing up to view the units. This position has profound growth potential, and it's definitely a career - so long as you're working harder then the average -

Pros

Excellent Team, Great Management, Significant Growth Opportunities

Cons

Office is in the far NorthEast of the city

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal York Property Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement