Royal York Property Management

Royal York Property Management Employee Reviews

It gives me immense pride to be called an employee of this company. This organization is worth all the praises and appreciation. Right from the culture to the team bonding, everything is very positive and inspirational.
Pros
Many additional perks offered by the organization
Cons
competitive working atmosphere
The culture and environment of the company have no comparison with other companies. Not just that, the pay and other perks they offer is exceptional. Having witnessed it first-hand during my stint with the company, I can proudly say they know how to keep their employees happy and satisfied.
Pros
Excellent work opportunities
Cons
It’s worth lauding how Royal York property management operates. If you look at the competitors, this company is doing way better in its services and offerings. In the span of two years that I worked for them, I had the chance to experience the exposure and growth they offer to all its employees. The best part is their culture, which is not just friendly and professional but also very positive and healthy.
Pros
supportive attitude, positive work environment, and healthy team spirit
Cons
Nothing major con I could find
Everyone is super helpful even at the corporate level. Everyone wants you to succeed and grow to reach your goals. The company culture is just amazing. The structure, communication, culture, staff, and integrity within this company is just some of the several pros that come to mind.
Pros
Amazing leadership. Encourages employees to put family first.
Cons
None at the moment.
Working for RYPM through Covid-19 has really demonstrated that they care about their teams. Additional bonuses, incentives, ways to keep us engaged, and accountability and transparency from leadership have made me very grateful to get to be a part of this team.
Pros
Great support from upper management is a huge deal.
Cons
None that I can think of
Professional company with good benefits and lots of opportunity for growth. It's refreshing and unique. Everyone at company is professional and supportive. Senior leadership is supportive, available when you need them, and open to feedback.
Pros
Great training program and pay/bonus is good
Cons
None that I can think of.
It has a great company culture that is built on the work of the leadership team. The management is fantastic who truly cares about their employees and clients. Its incredible to be part of a team that is invested in my growth.
Pros
A positive company culture that values integrity.
Cons
Nothing, that I can think of.
They believe in genuinely giving incentives to their employees and generously rewarding effort. I love how only deserving individuals are given the room to grow and excel. Their work culture is phenomenal, and I loved working here.
Pros
Brilliant colleagues, fantastic senior management, and the HR department
Cons
The only down-side was that I had to leave.
Excellent company, run by competent senior management! The salary structure is above industry standard. People are warm, friendly, and no work-politics. I loved working here.
Pros
Their work culture is fantastic!
Cons
No cons I experienced during my job
Apart from a phenomenal salary structure and incentives, they have excellent growth potential for deserving candidates. The company is well structured. I grew from year to year, and it’s been an incredible journey.
Pros
Good pay and flexible schedule
Cons
No cons, honestly I could find.
Royal York Property Management has a comfortable workplace; the team works well together to get things done and their system is great! They focus on their employees and forming strong relationships with them.
Pros
The management is brilliant!
Cons
Nothing worth mentioning
Unlike companies who promise you the moon and deliver nothing, Royal York Property Management actually takes its commitments very seriously. Their work culture is world-class and the management team is doing a great job!
Pros
Their incentive programs are brilliant!
Cons
None, not really at the moment.
Royal York Property Management creates an atmosphere that allows you to excel professionally while building an excellent bond with your peers. Loved working here.
Pros
Management maintains an employee-centric and customer-centric approach simultaneously
Cons
None. It is a great place to work
Senior management that genuinely cares and works with you to excel at what you do. Apart from this, you are well trained and they really make sure you have everything you need to succeed. I had a fantastic stint here.
Pros
The work culture is great
Cons
I was with Royal York Property Management for 5 years. During this time, I had the opportunity to learn from exceptional peers and work on my professional skills. I made lifelong friends and loved the work that we did.
Pros
A team that worked seamlessly towards a common goal.
Cons
None I could have found any.
Great training, growth potential, amazing co-workers. Royal York Property Management was the best step into property management for me. The company has a lot of growth opportunities and structure to process and managing. The culture is welcoming and friendly.
Amazing company ! I love working here ! Definitely looking for more opportunity with leasing and definitely expecting to grow in the property management field.
Pros
Opportunities galore!
Royal York Property Management is the best place to learn about the industry. The management team offers a fountain of information and is always there to help you grow in the industry. They are industry leaders and you can learn so much working here.
Great place to work, I worked at Royal York Property Management for a couple years and had really enjoyed my time here. -Opportunity for Career advancement -Many support resources available - Training/guidance from senior management - Nice offices
The overall company culture is great. There are many great people that work for this organization. Great culture and team environment. Training, resources, growth and development are a daily focus! They treat clients with the same passion and loyalty!
Their property specialist position states 40-60 annual salary- what they don't tell you on the job description is that the salary stated is inclusive of base and commission whereas your actual base salary is close to 20k per year, yes you read that right... 20k