Royal York Property Management
Happiness score is 88 out of 100

Royal York Property Management Employee Reviews

Canada69 reviews

Good job RYPM!

We worked from home during covid and they provided us with all we needed, while my friends who worked elsewhere were literally working from 10 inch chromebooks, I had a full on Macbook Pro 2018 and I would even watch Netflix after and enjoy it lmao. We came to the office, they had to get another office space so everyone would be distanced from each other and so they built the exact same office we had initially, downstairs as well.The kitchen is not shared, 3 bathrooms, hygiene is very good. It's so important to work in a clean office space.

The system Royal York uses is exceptional

I can't mention the system they use for confidential purposes, however, IT'S TOP NOTCH!!! 100% customized, you can request whatever makes your job and life easier and they will do it BECAUSE IT'S IN THEIR HANDS, there's an internal chatting system, overall, very very good interface.

Insights into Royal York Property Management

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Royal York Property Management has great company culture

I enjoyed my time here. Professional work environment. Support and training is exceptional. Ongoing up to date training and information when needed. Fun motivated company.

Pros

friendly working culture

Cons

What makes it AMAZING, is the people at royal york

My co-workers are sooo nice. We have an internal chatting system and there is not one moment where people don't say ''Good Morning'', ''Good Night'', ''Thank you'' and even crack jokes from here and there, and management will play along and not ruin the vibes like other places. Royal York is great, I'm gonna give them that.

Pros

Friendly management

Cons

Everything fine

legitimate company, great management

Great all around. You do you work, you go home and don't dread going back in the morning. I love the Real Estate Industry and found it very hard to work for a legitimate property management or real estate agency. Working at Royal York Property Management changed the way I thought about it.

Pros

Good pay and commissions

Very good pay

Especially in a sales position, you are going to make a lot of money. This could be a Property Specialist position, Leasing Agent or Business Development Coordinator. Their commissions are pretty good and your promotion translates in higher commission. Different from other places I have worked for, they don't promote friends lmao.

Pros

Their commissions are pretty good

Cons

None I have found any cons

Salary is good and no manager breath down your neck

Pays very well and training is organized. Great support staff in case you have any questions. No micromanaging team leaders. Their sales are great so they dont change the commission schemes, making it easier to get a full bonus.

Productive and fun work place

Royal York is a great company to work for. During the pandemic they ensured they kept the team spirit by doing food deliveries at our house and giving us the latest gadgets. They would also do fun calls to bring everyone together as a team.

great pay

Sale positions can make commission on anything. That's simply how their company is run, they have 1000 services to offer. Commission structure is great. If you are driven on commission and want to make loads of money, this company is the right one. If you're not commission driven, just not the right sales position for you.

Good company

great management. good system to work with. we get pizza day or after hour parties every friday :) they care about their employees. Everyday we get energetic to work due to friendly atmosphere.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

if one team member is very driven to move up in the company, it can make the steady team members appear to be doing less

Good technology

The work is organized, the tasks are automated and you can also track your own work. The company provides with the latest apple gadgets that is great thing and also motivates employees.

Pros

company provides with latest apple gadgets.

Cons

24/7 customer service which means shifts are on rotation if that is the position you hold.

Garbage company with poor morals._

Company is run by very cheap angry owners who keep constant pressure on their sales team that they have outsourced now. Poorly managed and poorly run operation built on the basis of lying to their customers. I wouldn’t wish working with or for them on anybody.

Love the Management

The HR department is very organized. They responded to all my questions in a timely manner and they were able to accommodate me by starting off with a virtual interview. I am very excited to start my employment with Royal York Property Management!

Pros

Paid Training

Cons

Have to train at the head office in Toronto, Canada

Find Something else

Staff is treated poorly You have to learn everything in a week or two in order to be successful and there is no proper training.There is no one to go to for assistance when you need it, they will bring you in the office for two weeks and expect you to know every single thing. Management swears and yells at employees in front of everyone. When management needs to speak with you in regards to your performance, they do so in front of everyone. There is no privacy, confidentiality or respect. This is a extremely unprofessional company.There is also no parking provided to the employees and the employees have to pay for parking out of their own pocket.

Pros

Cons

No Free Parking, Work 6 days a week, Mismanagement, no balance between life and work. Rude management

Poor Management

Very rude Management team. Fires people if they make once mistake. Speaks to staff dry poorly and expect you to spend hours completing task you should not be doing. Uses way too many programs to get jobs done which causes a lot of confusion for employees to learn and master.

Pros

Young environment

Cons

Unprofessional Management

Management is nice

All you need to be motivated to go to work is good vibes and positive energy, brought by great team-work. Have not been working for long but have never felt left out from previous staff, always made sure I understand each and everything.

Pros

Friendly working environment

Productive workplace

Have worked with them for 6 months now and I feel very much appreciated. Thing is, it is very hard to find companies that will appreciate your hard work, and they actually do. This makes me feel really good to work for Royal York.

Pros

The management is nice

Great working atmosphere

The way their job positions work make it very easy for everyone’s work to be organized. I worked 2 years for Royal York and I just miss it a lot. Great experience.

Pros

Interesting hiring process.

Cons

Could not find any major con

Good working experience with company

I have received very good training in this company. Either way, the team is always glad to help you. I am happy that I chose to be a part of their team!

Pros

The hiring process is very much organized

Great exposure

I can affirm there's no company as good as this. From their culture to emphasis on employee growth, everything is exceptional. What I liked the most during my stint there was the amount of flexibility I received in terms of making work-related decisions. Not once was I questioned or doubted for my decisions. Given a chance, I would still go back and work for them. If you get the opportunity to get employed here, take it up blindly!

Pros

Their focus remains only on employee development, a positive environment, and quality-oriented work

Amazing perks

I learned quite a lot. What I appreciate the most are the perks they offer to their employees. Let it be mandatory yearly leaves or company-sponsored meals, maternity benefits to health cover. They ensure employees are happy and satisfied. I have only got praises for them.

Pros

the office culture promotes growth and healthy competition

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal York Property Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement