Interview process is pretty long. First round is a 2 person panel interview. 90% behavioural, 10% technical. Second round is a peer interview. This is where more technical questions come in.
The whole process from submitting resume to interview to offer of employment took 2 months.
Multiple levels of interviewing
Apply for Co-op, I had four interviewers at once. It was kind’ve intimidating.
- How did you get your first interview at Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre?2 people answered
- What is the company culture at Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre? How many vacation days do…One person answered
- How do you get hired? I've applied to positions I have experience in, yet get emailed Sorry.. Withou…One person answered
- If you were to leave Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What age do you hire
- What do u need to qualify for the Job