Royal University Hospital logo
Royal University Hospital

Royal University Hospital Management reviews

Clear

Productive fast paced environment

A typical day at work in the ER was fast paced, The staff on were always supportive and the management I had was fantastic! The hardest part of the job was the shiftwork when my family was starting to expand.

Present Provincial Government is unkind to Healthcare workers

Understaffing makes for a stressful work day. Healthcare workers have been asked to take a cut in pay. Staff are generally unhappy and this leads to conflict at the workplace.

grear place to work for

the management and the people are nice. I like how helpful the other staff are. There's a union as well, so you feel safe from abuse from other staff or mistreatment.

Cons

Tax deductions is very high

Good patient nurse ratios with good support staff

Very good place to work. Great management and good support staff. Got to self schedule and my leave of absence was granted with no concerns. Break times were planned well

Pros

teaching hospital so great medical staff involvement

Ruh

RUH is a very busy place, but great care is given here! Management is very helpful and work hard to protect the patients and workers. The employees at RUH are all co-workers and work together as a team, making the experience beneficial for clients and patients.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Working at an extremely busy job.

My work was the same as at St Paul's Hospital. I am a people person and enjoyed working with the public. It was a very stressful position as we were the front line in Emergency. I did Clerk work along with doing the floor work. Such as stocking, ordering supplies, and portering patients to the wards and for tests. I learned to relax in chaotic circumstances and how to laugh with the staff. The management was fairly good as running an ER is a very hard trying to keep the staff and patients happy.

Pros

The income and Meeting people

Cons

Long 12 hour shifts

I learned how to be a team player and challenge myself in my work. I had great co-workers and management. I love working with people and the clients were great.

Pros

Great People

Cons

Pay for parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal University Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2