Royal University Hospital logo
View all Royal University Hospital reviews

Royal University Hospital

Royal University Hospital Employee Review

Great Place to work

Where I worked, it was a very busy environment. I worked 12 hr shifts. The department was a 365/7 days a week. My managers were great! They trusted in our abilities and were confident in our decision making. The job required problem solving, liasons with charge nurses, ward clerks, patients, doctors, clinical coordinator, all departments. It was a small department (about 40 staff). We all had to work as a team. It is a great department, awesome co-workers that all have become like family. I would say the hardest part of the job was walking away for a break, knowing your co-worker was being inundated with phone calls. We rarely took breaks, just because of that.

Pros

Great Place to work

Cons

Parking!

5.0Job security/advancement

Good workplace

It is a pleasant workplace. Offers a good benefit for you and your family and dependents. Parking is a challenge.

Nursing Stdent

As a nursing student it was very educational and the nurses were very helpful. The hospital was always clean and tidy in the hallways, and equipment was always stocked.

good atmosphere for work

Royal University hospital is an acute care hospital with 450 beaded hospital, facility includes modern equipment, adult and pediatric treatments, obstructive gynecology etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal University Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2