Royal Printers

Royal Printers Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
If you are willing to work hard and have a good attitude, Royal is a great place to work. It's a customer focused company that has been around for a very long time. They have many long term customers and many employees who have been there for more than 25 years, which says a lot about an organization. The company also has a unique product that gives it a huge advantage over competitors. It's a family owned business and the owners are approachable and quite fair. The company is undergoing a transformation with the next generation taking over management and putting more focus on technology and growth. Plenty of opportunities to grow and management likes to train and promote people from within whenever possible - you just have to show some initiative.
Royal Printers has been the best company I have worked for as they made me feel as I am part of the family, which for me is very important. It is family owned business, and employees are part of it.

When I started working at Royals I received full training which made me feel valuable. For the first month when I was still on the learning curve as job is very detailed and there is much to learn, my co-workers were very helpful and patient which I appreciate a lot. I had good relationship with all of them, which may sound impossible, but it was.

The job itself isn’t hard, but responsible, detailed oriented and often fast-paced.

The hardest part for me was early mornings as work for most of us started at 7am, and I am not an early bird.

But the best part working at Royals was that I always could reach out to management on a daily basis if I had any concerns or worries and they always listened.

If you are looking for a place where they care about work environment, look no further!
Pros
Growth opportunities, vision of management, ability to organize your work, helpful co-workers, each employee is an important part of the company's growth, management is open to new ideas and easy accessible to employees, corporate events
Cons
Shift jobs, which makes harder to get to know everybody
A culture of fair play with clients and staff is given priority - its impact is felt, appreciated, and results in long term relationships. Royal is a very stable company. Management has a strong vision for future growth and the company has a very strong position in its market.
Pros
Collaborative atmosphere, Having sales and production in one plant affords a great opportunity for team work.
Cons
It's a very complex business and requires lots of attention to detail.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Royal Printers?