Royal Paan

Royal Paan Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews

Good

Very good , good learning skills, customer dealing, intellectual skills and learning team work. Good work environment and fair salary structure . Good job

amazing place with opportunity for growth

Royal Paan is a work environment in which you can truly excel and become a better version of yourself and a better employee in general. Although my time here has come to an end, I will always cherish my time at Royal Paan.

Insights into Royal Paan

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Nice place to work, friendly enviornment.

A great place to work as one get to learn various new things such as management, competitors, team work, customer service, etc. Get to learn how to handle difficult situations and make everything possible in a good way.

Fast paced environment, free food on shift Discounts on food, friendly coworkers, good management , best customer service, food and equipment testimg regularly

How it goes about there

Nice people best place if you can work hard best place indian cusine take yur talent and go out there good chance to showcase yur skills. Nice working environment

productive and managable

workplace culture is very friendly. I like helping people whenever they need me but also finishing up my work on time and manage my work well to make sure it is completed. I enjoy asking questions and learning new things at my workplace. the hardest part is when someone already expect me to know everything without even asking me if I will be able to do a typical task.

the work was easy and organized

excellent services. the hardest thing was to wash the dishes. the easiest thing was to serve the customer and handling cash and inventory. I was doing multi-tasking at a time.

Enjoying working there

Great experience with everyone have feeling of professionalism. The work environment like this you cant find anywhere. Every on is positive and helpful.

great place to work at

learned alot, very good co workers taught me how to work in the kitchen, how to use cash register etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Paan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement