Royal LePage Employee Review

View all Royal LePage reviews

Challenging position.
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON6 May 2013
My position was supposed to be for maternity leave for a current employee. I was not given much time for training and the job was very demanding. Training period could have been longer. My co-worker was not as accommodating to the information required for training.
Pros
Got to know real estate brokers and bought a house.
Cons
Training was not long enough.

Other Royal LePage Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC22 April 2018
Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty bought out Coast Realty in 2015. Coast Realty was a local firm that did quite well but the time had come for the owners to sell. Royal LePage is a national real estate company that may be one of the most diverse and pro-active companies across Canada. The management model is second to none; their training of employees and agents is super and they are well respected. It was an absolute pleasure to part of their team.

I was a self starter so selling homes became easy for me. My model was to devote my attention to my job by doing open houses, following up with clients and putting in lots of hours at my job. I feel I was one of the hardest working agents and it paid off with sales as well as very satisfied clients. I purposely gave up my other career which was in the golf business. I love golf but to have be good at what you do and to find success in the real estate business, you must focus your energy and not get distracted with another career. Having a golf background helped however as I was involved in the sale of a golf course in BC and sold a few homes on or near golf courses.
Pros
Helping clients with the biggest purchase or sale of their lives
Cons
Hours are long and are not consistent.
Receptionist and Administration (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON19 April 2018
Fast pace and had to deal with a lot of administration work as well as tend to agents needs. There were good people to work with staff wise and are very understanding.