Royal LePage

Royal LePage Employee Reviews

Canada342 reviews
Fun workplace
I was just working as a secretary setting up showings, doing general office stuff and whatnot. Real estate agents are generally pretty interesting people and fun to work with.
Que tu positif !
Très bonne entreprise , à l'écoute de leurs courtier
Excellent company to work for!
I very much enjoy working at Royal LePage! The “boss lady” is very organized and knows her job well! I highly recommend working for RLP in Port Hardy.
good atmosphere
good company. good support staff and great brokerage. worked in two brokerage and this is the best one that I have worked in. will not hesitate to recommend.
Flexible and well paying part tiem job
This company is great for people that are starting off or looking to start a new career in real estate. I was helping a group of realtors find leads and it turned out to be a great learning experience.
The best company to be part of.
Given one is driven to achieve results and has the golden rule of treating people right they will earn a well above income. There are no short cuts to achieve results given one has the desire much will be achieved in this field of work.
Great modern compant of over 1500 agents and forteen offices
Royal Lepage is a commission structured compansation. The compant provides the office the management and support to handle your buisness but we are on our own to generate our own buisness. A very friendly positive experience. Vier 100 year old company fully Canadian coast to coast
Ownership cheap
Owners try to micro manage and don’t know themselves what to do so they create chaos by trying to solve problems with a shoe string budget. Very little trading for salespeople usually at their expense, blaming management for salespeople leaving, no corporate involvement and therefore are not able to adapt to a changing Real Estate environment.
I enjoyed working at Royal LePage for the most part. It was a dynamic competitive company.
Working at Royal LePage was challenging and fun for the most part. The people I worked with are amazing. I dealt with various people from all cultures and enjoyed helping them. Management was lax, but as a self starter, I was good working away on my own.
Pros
Amazing People
Cons
Awful hours
Good
An overall good place to work however very limited room for job advancement and lack of important procedures and policies left many issues overlooked.
Working at Royal LePage
Working at Royal LePage requires your dedication to assist your clients achieve their objective i.e. selling and or buying their 'preferred' home.
A very good educational resource department to help you get started as well.
Great Team Environment, Excellent Customer Service
This is a very good place to learn about the real estate industry while developing strong customer service and computer literacy skills. Company supports growth and enployee development. Great place to work!
Amazing Atmosphere.
There is always something new to learn each and every day. There is a sense of pride when you're a part of assisting in someones purchase of a new home. Whether it's as an agent, or as an office admin, it is incredibly rewarding watching clients in the purchase of their new homes.
Marketing Expertise
I enjoyed the freedom and the ability to direct my own marketing. I also enjoyed the freedom of making up my own work schedule and having easy access to my son.
Great Company to work for!
Working at Royal Lepage is great for Newcomers as well as Veterans to Real Estate alike. They offer a very accommodating and flexible work schedule. Management there is also fantastic and always ready to help when you need assistance. Would Recommend to anyone!
Good working environment
I worked mainly evenings and weekends. Phone system is very up to date, but didn't like sharing a headset. Would recommend that the company purchase individual headsets for each secretary.
Very dynamic company with excellent management
A very kind, understanding and patient management team, fast paced yet fun work environment, lots of leniency, vast room for growth and development within the company.
Average
-Answer phones, books showings, confirm appointments
-Inputs listings onto MLS

-Generally friendly work culture but not much control over decision making and autonomy over work

-Can't move up
Great company
Team oriented company with on-going training and encouragement. Great support from administrators and a professional office space. Broker of record and sales manager are both available and helpful at any time.
Realtor
Amazing individuals and easy interview process, recommend to dress business casual. Requires exceptional skills in areas such as time management and most importantly organization.
Crm & sales
- Solid grounding in sale, purchase and leasing of both residential as well as commercial real estate, agency relationships, and widely- accepted property valuation methods
- Establishing & maintaining constructive, cooperative working, interpersonal relationships with clients, team members & maintaining them over time