Royal LePage

Royal LePage Employee Reviews

Learning a lot!

It is amazing real estate company that cares about teaching all the agents that work for them! The support you receive there is beyond comparison with any other real estate copany.

Pros

Fantastic teaching programs to start

Cons

commission split may be better

Seemed too good to be true, and it was

Management is high strung, poor instructors and not great at task orientation/coordinating. Duties should be clearly defined and taught before anticipated start There are not enough employees to manage the requests. Hence the stressful work environment. Management needs to learn management skills. Not dictator skills.

Pros

At home

Cons

They expect 12 hours of work for 8 hours of pay

I worked at Royal LePage for a sum total of around 25 years

I began working for Royal LePage Commercial real estate Services in Montreal in 1987. The staff were nothing short of outstanding, in every respect. Industrious, polite, hardworking, always always always available to help with a smile. A realtor's success was their success. It's not possible to give them enough accolades. It would probably take a book of happy stories. No one would believe it. But it's true. All true. And these hardworking people never never never want to leave Royal Lepage. For some reason they love it as much as we loved them.

Pros

Lots of happy gatherings, always something to celebrate, always something to comfort the loss of a loved one, always something going on

Cons

No cons

Productive and fun place to work

Flexible hours with great reward income. Multi culture and friendly attitude. Weekly meeting and on going training. The hardest in this profession is the long hours and the best part is that you may chose those hours that you work.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Very long hours

Productive and fun workplace

I love working at Royal LePage, even though it's a 1 yr maternity leave position, so I'm unsure what will happen at the end of 1 year contract. Everyone is friendly and helpful, and it is fast paced. I

Pros

Seeing new properties on the market, working with great staff & agents

Cons

Pay rate is low

Your success is up to you

If you're cut out for the job, I recommend this company highly. Positive workplace for the right people. Your overall success is up to you. The right people will thrive.

Hard to break into the crowd.

It's pretty much everyone for themselves, and as with any sales job, very cut-throat. No training and a lot of bitter sales reps that have been there a long time. I don't know what the other companies or brokerages are like, but I certainly wouldn't recommend this one.

Pros

Cons

Sink or swim attitude. High desk fees. No training even though they tell you they will.

Fun workplace

typical day at work is phone call...I learned a lot of things,management is A1,workplace environnement is fun,the hardest part of the job is calling potential clients.

Productive and fun workplace

not much guidance

there is very little training provided by management, as well as very high monthly fees associated, there is no option for new agents to offer a lower commission so competition is very tough for new agents

Pros

social

Cons

expensive to start

Excellent enviroment

I spent a year with Royal Lepage as a part-time/On call employee and honestly it was such a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly, always willing to help. Wonderful culture, beautiful office, I can't say enough good things about this place!

Pros

Great people, Good pay, Great learning opportunities

productive and fast paced

- great job experience - learned many great things -taught proper communication skills - opportunity to work closely with both clients and realtors

Welcoming atmosphere

A typical day would include either having a small office to yourself or working at the front. There are always people to greet and have good conversation with, building good coworker relationships. There is always someone to help you out.

Pros

Flexible hours

Fun workplace

I was just working as a secretary setting up showings, doing general office stuff and whatnot. Real estate agents are generally pretty interesting people and fun to work with.

Que tu positif !

Très bonne entreprise , à l'écoute de leurs courtier

Excellent company to work for!

I very much enjoy working at Royal LePage! The “boss lady” is very organized and knows her job well! I highly recommend working for RLP in Port Hardy.

good atmosphere

good company. good support staff and great brokerage. worked in two brokerage and this is the best one that I have worked in. will not hesitate to recommend.

Flexible and well paying part tiem job

This company is great for people that are starting off or looking to start a new career in real estate. I was helping a group of realtors find leads and it turned out to be a great learning experience.

The best company to be part of.

Given one is driven to achieve results and has the golden rule of treating people right they will earn a well above income. There are no short cuts to achieve results given one has the desire much will be achieved in this field of work.

Great modern compant of over 1500 agents and forteen offices

Royal Lepage is a commission structured compansation. The compant provides the office the management and support to handle your buisness but we are on our own to generate our own buisness. A very friendly positive experience. Vier 100 year old company fully Canadian coast to coast

Ownership cheap

Owners try to micro manage and don’t know themselves what to do so they create chaos by trying to solve problems with a shoe string budget. Very little trading for salespeople usually at their expense, blaming management for salespeople leaving, no corporate involvement and therefore are not able to adapt to a changing Real Estate environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal LePage. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2