Royal LePage Employee Reviews

Excellent experience
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 May 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Royal Lepage. Staff were wonderful, helping me when needed and the work environment was amicable and pleasant. They made my summer awesome.
Typical Day
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 May 2018
Most real estate agents begin their day by looking at the previous day's market activity. It is usually on a downloaded or online "hot sheet" report. It tells them what sold, new listings, price changes and other activity in their market.

Your time is well-spent in doing this every day, as you may find the perfect new listing for a buyer you've been working with. Or, you may see a property that buyer had an interest in with a price reduction.
Great Place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB30 April 2018
Friendly staff, great work environment. Greeted clients, created feature sheets, worked on the sales meeting as well as Realtors guide space. Everyone works as a team.
Wonderful place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC22 April 2018
Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty bought out Coast Realty in 2015. Coast Realty was a local firm that did quite well but the time had come for the owners to sell. Royal LePage is a national real estate company that may be one of the most diverse and pro-active companies across Canada. The management model is second to none; their training of employees and agents is super and they are well respected. It was an absolute pleasure to part of their team.

I was a self starter so selling homes became easy for me. My model was to devote my attention to my job by doing open houses, following up with clients and putting in lots of hours at my job. I feel I was one of the hardest working agents and it paid off with sales as well as very satisfied clients. I purposely gave up my other career which was in the golf business. I love golf but to have be good at what you do and to find success in the real estate business, you must focus your energy and not get distracted with another career. Having a golf background helped however as I was involved in the sale of a golf course in BC and sold a few homes on or near golf courses.
Pros
Helping clients with the biggest purchase or sale of their lives
Cons
Hours are long and are not consistent.
Receptionist and Administration (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON19 April 2018
Fast pace and had to deal with a lot of administration work as well as tend to agents needs. There were good people to work with staff wise and are very understanding.
Fun and Productive
REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 April 2018
Working as a Real Estate Agent with Royal Lepage Alliance was very helpful for me. Everyone at the office is very helpful. Got training for first 4 months which was very helpful.
Pros
Set up your own working hour.
Awesome Company to Work for
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON1 April 2018
Awesome group of people to work with fun atmosphere and great team .
Admin, management and support staff are amazing, always felt like part of the RLP family .
Awesome
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 March 2018
All good. It is a job that you get out what you put in. Excellent management and support team. Offices are clean large bright and open.Great location on Henderson Hwy.The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting and helping new people. Being a part of their lives for a long time.I have learned to listen before you speak. Listen to what people want then act accordingly. The hardest part of the job is being taken away from something your doing to represent your client. I.E.. Being at the lake and have to leave to close a deal on a long weekend.I have learned there are many correct ways to do the same thing.
Great Company to Start your Real Estate Career
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON18 March 2018
As a rookie into a new industry, they do take the time to show you the way. Help is available along at every corner from Branch Manager to the Broker of Record.
Very Welcoming!
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2018
Every agent was very welcoming and was willing to help you when in need. Management was approachable and understanding! The full-time receptionist was always helpful and easily accessible if you had any questions or concerns. Overall, 8.5/10!
Cons
Fixed hours (4pm-9pm)
real estate
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sturgeon Falls, ON14 March 2018
Love to work with all team member. Great community spirit and many event with different club and other business. Learned many rules and culture in the real estates business. Management was very helpful and explain many of the rules. It was a very very confidential place to work.
Pros
friends place to work
Cons
work alone
They have table tennis at lunch room
Finance Accountant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 February 2018
I have learned how to handle the large number of sales people's BER and related expenses, bonus, and associated benefits. The working environment was friendly and fair.
Working Mon -Fri
Real Estate Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 February 2018
It is a nice company to work. All sales persons and staff are very nice and co- operative. The management is nice and the manager is the best. Great team work.
good place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 February 2018
Friendly and positive place to work. Was able to do a lot of work from home. Work was not repetitive with having to set up for open houses and measuring for the listings.
A professional real estate company
Courtier immobilier (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 February 2018
Royal Lepage is an established corporation in canada and worldwide. sells more houses than any other company. Their website os full of learning materials.
RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON29 January 2018
A basic day at work was 90 % of our time was on the telephone. It was a very busy work place, you had to multi task all day long. Most of the people were amazing to work with. Rare to have down time, but when you did it was always enjoyable.
Pros
lots of good people around
Cons
poor pay
Property manager responsible for third party management
Manager, Lease Administration (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2018
Responsible for all day to day operations, etc. for third party owners including budgeting, rental collections, project management, etc. Portfolio included commercial, medical, industrial properties with various owners.
Pros
Good "on the job" training
Cons
24/7 job
Great people to work with and for
REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON-BROKER (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 January 2018
All large franchises in Real Estate are pretty similar. I have worked for 3 different franchises in 3 different cities and all 3 were Royal Lepage offices.
The Management is good and supportive.
The training is marginal for the most part, but better than many of the other large companies.
Pros
Good Management - YMMV
Cons
Lack of real sales training
You get back what you put in.
Licenced Salesperson/Realtor (Current Employee) –  Port Perry, ON19 January 2018
Being a realtor/salesperson is very rewarding, if you are able to stay consistent with obtaining new clients and provide yourself with an income that is not periodic but more consistent.
Fun Work Enviroment
REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB11 January 2018
You can make as little or as much as you like. Lots of training available.Flexibility for your own schedules. Great support systems. Friendly office staff.