Royal LePage Signature Realty

Royal LePage Signature Realty Employee Reviews

Great place to work with lots of training and support
Working at Royal LePage Signature Realty is very satisfying. I meet a lot of great people with a very wide range of skills and backgrounds. I would recommend anyone work here. The only thing I'm not thrilled about is how much of a cut they take from me on every deal.
Great environment!
Been here for many years, have seen a lot of growth both with agents and staff! Great work environment - opportunity to work in/help with other departments which gives a broader idea of the real estate business. The staff gets along really well and knows how to keep a fun attitude while still being professional and getting all tasks done. Agents recognize the staff for the help they get throughout their transaction process and management is always there when questions come up. It's fast-paced, no two days are the same!
Front desk staff is very friendly
Most of the agents are rude and management are scammers, would only pay you minimum while you're doing everyone work...the only kind staff are front desk, mls, and design. I can go on about how much dont like it at this particular location.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
treated like garbage
Unprofessional Reception Experience
I cannot speak on behalf of any department other than front desk reception. Out of all of my professional experience this was by far the worst. The job itself was very pleasant, pay and hours were nice too. However, the environment and social culture SPECIFICALLY at the front desk was something I've never seen or heard of. This front desk environment is toxic, cliquey and at it's best unprofessional. There is a lack of boundaries and respect for fellow coworkers. This environment was biased and oppressive. There was blatant discrimination and bullying type behavior that was not managed what so ever. The training process is inadequate and incomplete. I was deliberately ignored, targeted and felt consistent anxiety coming to work. I don't mind Royal Le Page Signature as a company since the rest of the departments seemed fine, however if they want employees to feel safe at work, they might want to look into this department and it's management.
Pros
hours, pay, workload
Cons
unprofessional environment, biased treatment
best real estate company
One of the best companies to work for but the market is not doing well and too many agents. Royal Lepage Signature is one of the best companies in real estate.
Great company amazing owners very supportive!
Hands down the best Real Estate Company to work for both as an agent and as an administrator. They really care about their staff and are very supportive of them.
Pros
Own private lunchroom with couches & TV
Great Brokerage
Great brokerage
A lot of resources and support.

knowledgeable admin, and management.

Great hours of operation.

Great workings area and private areas to work.
Excellent group of professionals
The best brokerage in the GTA. State of the art office with incredible training and phenomenal support. Leadership is always ready and willing to help anyone looking for it. As good as it gets!
Pros
Location, training, attitude, professionalism
Real Estate Salesperson
Typical day at work consists of updating your database, procuring leads and prospects. Finishing paperwork and other documents for processing. Updating tasks and fulfilling current projects. Meeting with clients and potential clients. The hardest part of the job is continuously networking for new clients. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction received from completing a sale and finding a buyer their new home or helping a seller meet their goals.
Pros
Free seminars
Cons
No set schedule, on-call 24/7
Working as a receptionist
At Royal Lepage you could expect a fast paced environment on a daily basis. With this job you must be quick and efficient. Each day there is 1 duty that must be focused on and that is to keep the business of the Real Estate Agents going. Management is always there for a helping hand when something is not understood and is needed assistance of. With Royal LePage you get the opportunity to speak with a variety of individuals on a daily basis and interact with them in a professional way.
Pros
Always busy
Cons
Many hours worked
Great environment
Pros: Great environment. Great helpful management. Convenient. Competitive. Supportive.
Cons: expdndive- not giving you leads. Not hold you accountable
Laid Back.
Was a friendly and outgoing atmosphere. Everyone worked together so positively as well as individually. I would recommend this as a wonderful work place.
Pros
Easygoing
Great team to work with
It is a great and reliable team to work with. The working environment is also very enjoyable. The management team is very responsible and accountable for solving issues and providing training opportunities.
Royal Lepage fosters a positive,productive,professional and progressive work environment.
I have been with Royal Lepage Signature for approximately 1 year and the environment as a whole is outstanding from the front desk staff to the upper management. All managers seem to be on the same page when it comes to success and that page is always on positvity. That positvity has a ripple effect and it breeds a very special working environment. The constant educational tutorials and seminars keep the staff and agents up to date with fast changing technology which helps to provide the best service to our clients.
Congratulations Royal Lepage Signature!
Pros
Always lots of treats!
Great Work Environment
Royal Lepage Signature has such a welcoming environment that it makes working here extremely enjoyable. Everyone is very helpful, and I do not feel any need to hesitate if I have to ask someone a question; the staff is always eager and willing to help in any way they can. This is definitely a great place to work as a realtor.
Best Brokerage I've Ever Worked At
My time as a Real Estate Sales Rep at Royal LePage Signature has been none other than amazing. I love coming into work every day because the culture is lively and supportive, and the facilities are comfortable and convenient. The great management here is also a big reason why I enjoy my job, they are friendly and does their best to take care of their agents.
Pros
fantastic work culture, lots of training and support
An excellent brokerage.
This is a full service brokerage with supportive staff. Please see me resume for further details. Please do not hesitate to contact me.
Can't complain about this company. Great management but no benefits.
great comp[any
typical day would find me on the phone or door knocking. management was very easy to work for. Hardest part of job was when I could not find a buyer or seller. I enjoyed the professional environment.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
travel time too long