Royal Columbian Hospital Employee Review

View all Royal Columbian Hospital reviews

Consistenly Rewarding
Food Service Worker / Server (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC5 August 2012
I loved being apart of the health care industry. It gave me a sense of pride and self worth. I learned so much about patient care working as a Food Service Worker. Working as a team was amazing and I absolutely loved how so many people can work as one to provide excellent care and complete the necessary tasks at hand. The hardest part of the job was having to go home each day when I felt the need to stay and help others, whether it was a patient with no visitors or even the kitchen itself. I will always enjoy knowing that I made a difference in the lives and well being of others.
Pros
getting to know people from all walks of life

Other Royal Columbian Hospital Employee Reviews

very good
Registered Nurse (Casual) (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BC26 January 2018
great place to work. good teamwork. good management. It is under Fraser Health so it offers great benefits. I would recommend it to all people looking for nursing jobs.
respectable workplace
Part-time NursingUnit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BC20 January 2018
diverse respectable workplace.
can be stressful at times but coworkers are very helpful with each other.
Managers and supervisors listen to their peers
Pros
free lunch from the doctor sometimes