Royal Columbian Hospital

Canada33 reviews

Clear
4.1Pay & benefits

excellent clinical position

This was a very busy dept. with lots of education and experiential opportunities in high-acuity situations- collegial environment, supportive management.

Lots of opportunity

Easy going, great group of people. If you are a hard worker and enjoy working in a specialized environment with a good work live balance this is a good fit.

Insights into Royal Columbian Hospital

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

awesome

Fellow co-workers were very welcoming and helpful at RCH. I learned very efficiently and effectively. I would love to be a part of Royal Columbian again.

Pros

Great management

Cons

Excellent job

Always changing environment with a lot of exciting situations happening every day. Something new to learn every day. Helping people was so rewarding.

Pros

Helping people

Cons

Shift work

Consistenly Rewarding

I loved being apart of the health care industry. It gave me a sense of pride and self worth. I learned so much about patient care working as a Food Service Worker. Working as a team was amazing and I absolutely loved how so many people can work as one to provide excellent care and complete the necessary tasks at hand. The hardest part of the job was having to go home each day when I felt the need to stay and help others, whether it was a patient with no visitors or even the kitchen itself. I will always enjoy knowing that I made a difference in the lives and well being of others.

Pros

getting to know people from all walks of life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Columbian Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement