Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Employee Review

View all Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. reviews

an adventure
Guest Services Manager (Current Employee) –  on the high seas30 May 2016
it is an adventure to work here! every day is a new and exciting challenge! I work with 2200 other crew members to ensure our 6400 Guests have the vacation of a lifetime!

Other Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Employee Reviews

Nice place
Crew Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB9 April 2019
- The company is people caring. There's a culture of listening to employees and valuing their opinions. People respect each other.
- Employees have opportunities to grow and develop.
- Achievements are celebrated.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Productive and fun workplace
Suite Concierge, Dated (Current Employee) –  Worldwide25 December 2018
As being a Suite Concierge, my job is to take care of our high valued guests, meet and greet, provide suite benefits information, communicate with other divisions onboard to make sure guest's expectations are met/exceeded to fullest. Follow up with guests and resolve any issues to their satisfaction.

I love my job, it gives me an opportunity to meet various people around the world, to understand different cultures, to offer personalize service and it motivate me to go above and beyond.

In Royal Caribbean we follow a very strong business ethics. We get equal opportunities to grow professionally. The selection/interview process is fair. The management is very supportive and helps an individual to achieve his/her goal.
Pros
Onboard we are offered free meal, accommodation and other benefits appropriate to the position.
Cons
Long hours, 7 days a week and no day off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2