Royal Canadian Yacht Club
View all Royal Canadian Yacht Club reviews

Royal Canadian Yacht Club

Royal Canadian Yacht Club Employee Review

Positive place to work with a very professional management

All the servers, busboys are mostly there for one season only. It would be better if the Club provided with an opportunity for such personnel to work full-time with an opportunity to grow within the organization. That would allow good and hard-working people to stay for a much longer period with the organization. Overall, management is very professional, nice and polite. The workplace culture changes from year to year because 90% of people are always new.

Pros

Work on the island, fresh air

Cons

Snobby members

2.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Great place to work, the best of all, great view of the city.

I truly enjoyed my time at the RCYC. I recommend that if you get a chance to work here, take it. All round great management, exceptional heritage, fantastic Venue, fabulous view of the city.

Pros

Free Lunches

prep chef

Great place, nice people and genuinely kind people. great energy. amazing environment. the people work really hard. and you will learn to be a cook if not a chef.

Pros

great experience

Cons

great experience
Same location

Love working on the island...

But management leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Free Lunch Easter Monday and your birthday off. Not sure if they still pay market but was very competitive when I was there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Canadian Yacht Club. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement

Royal Canadian Yacht Club Reviews by Location

• Royal Canadian Yacht Club
  • Positive place to work with a very professional management