Royal Canadian Yacht Club
View all Royal Canadian Yacht Club reviews

Royal Canadian Yacht Club

Royal Canadian Yacht Club Employee Review

A great place for a summer job

I absolutely loved working as part of the Marine Yard at RCYC. The gentlemen I worked with were very wise, knowledgeable and encouraging. I learnt that I certainly would like to continue working in the Marine Industry and am inspired to learn and do as much as I can, even if it's not working with RCYC directly. I was hesitant to be the only female in a group of 15 men, however I have not only gained so much confidence in my abilities as a person but have gained some really great friends. Working on Toronto Island is very peaceful and allows a few relaxing moments on the commute to work.

Pros

Coworkers, Setting and Location

Cons

Wages

2.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Great place to work, the best of all, great view of the city.

I truly enjoyed my time at the RCYC. I recommend that if you get a chance to work here, take it. All round great management, exceptional heritage, fantastic Venue, fabulous view of the city.

Pros

Free Lunches

prep chef

Great place, nice people and genuinely kind people. great energy. amazing environment. the people work really hard. and you will learn to be a cook if not a chef.

Pros

great experience

Cons

great experience
Same location

Love working on the island...

But management leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Free Lunch Easter Monday and your birthday off. Not sure if they still pay market but was very competitive when I was there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Canadian Yacht Club. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement

Royal Canadian Yacht Club Reviews by Location

• Royal Canadian Yacht Club
  • A great place for a summer job