Royal Canadian Yacht Club Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
A great place for a summer job
Rigger and Assistant Travel Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 December 2014
I absolutely loved working as part of the Marine Yard at RCYC. The gentlemen I worked with were very wise, knowledgeable and encouraging.
I learnt that I certainly would like to continue working in the Marine Industry and am inspired to learn and do as much as I can, even if it's not working with RCYC directly.
I was hesitant to be the only female in a group of 15 men, however I have not only gained so much confidence in my abilities as a person but have gained some really great friends. Working on Toronto Island is very peaceful and allows a few relaxing moments on the commute to work.
Pros
Coworkers, Setting and Location
Cons
Wages
Productive and friendly place to work
CHEF (Former Employee) –  toronto islands21 September 2012
Preparing for buffets and serving over 200 people was rewarding.
Pros
meeting and serving customers was great.
Cons
short hours
production line maintenance.
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 September 2012
im working any available shift. learned to operate and maintained high speed cigts. machine,machine parameter set up,trouble shooting,developed ideas concerning modification and improvement of the machine.multy skilled hard working and strong team player.the most enjoyable part of my job is to continouys learning for any kind of work done.
Cons
defened on schedule