Be completely honest. Know going in why you want to join. Make yourself knowledgeable about the force and what it does across Canada.
Learn and be able to use STAR question and answers.
Keep your opinions to yourself and be a "yes" man or woman
Honesty, no cover up stories, just facts
Just be honest
- What is the work environment and culture like at Royal Canadian Mounted Police?8 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Royal Canadian Mounted Police?5 people answered
- If you were to leave Royal Canadian Mounted Police, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Royal Canadian Mounted Police?3 people answered
- Does Royal Canadian Mounted Police require background check?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Royal Canadian Mounted Police?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Royal Canadian Mounted Police?2 people answered
- I applied a few years ago for the telecom operator position and was rejected due to hearing loss. …2 people answered
- If i get selected for training what is the pass rate and chance of failure or employment?2 people answered
- If i have a wife and daughter toddler will we move a lot or Can I get posted close to home?2 people answered