Rouge Media Group

Canada10 reviews

Clear
3.7Job security & advancement

Wonderful staff and opportunities

Working at Rouge has been a great experience for me! The staff is very supportive and open to new ideas. There has been ample opportunity to put new ideas on the table, assess, and implement them. My colleagues have been supportive and trained/mentored me when I needed it. I'd recommend Rouge to those seeking a work place that gives you opportunities to grow. I'm excited to be a part of this growing company in the advertising and media industry.

Competitive and fast-paced yet fun and collaborative workplace

It is a fun place to work. Team members are very helpful. Open communication and collaboration is good. Lots of fun activities too every month. Sometimes twice in a month. We had a Summer Bar-Be-Que, arcade gaming event and a mindfulness meditation workshop. There is a pool table and monopoly in the office free to play if anyone wants. The CEO has townhalls regularly to ensure everyone knows where the company is heading. Work from home and flex hours are available depending on performance and your role. The company has aggressive growth plans. Very dynamic and performance-oriented culture. It is competitive. If you are good and smart the company really appreciates and rewards you financially and in other ways. Lots of opportunities for learning and growing with the company. You have to be smart enough to make use of these opportunities.

Pros

Amazing culture, great co-workers and open environment

Cons

Not for those who cannot work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.

Great media company- not afraid of innovation and change

I am happy to work for an employer who embraces change. I have been here a bit over 2 years and have seen this first hand. Its scary to work in media these days. I have a lot of friends who lots their job. This is not happening here. Lots of work! Sometimes too much. Great multicultural staff, engaged. Office has the best view of the whole city. Beautiful open concept with giant bar to hand around and take a pause. I love my boss. A strong women who pushes me. Net-net, could have not asked for better.

Pros

growing business, strong culture, inclusion, career growth

Cons

things never settle! not great for coasters....

Great growing company with enthusiastic management!

As a person who loves a challenge , Rouge really allowed me to have the freedom and confidence to grow and succeed. With a great work/ life balance, the culture is work hard / play hard and I have gained some new friends along the way. It has been a great decision to transition into this company of strong leaders who hire smart people and let them do what they do best. As a Sales person, I have everything I need to have a successful career!

Pros

Leadership and Resources

Just Don't

Management is the absolute worst. I have never worked with such emotional, incompetent, bullies in my professional career. There is such a lack of transparency and communication from the top down, it's gross. You will be left to figure out what to do without any support or direction. Turnover in staff is extremely high because they don't value people AT ALL. Just don't do it.

Cons

Everything about management

Small company, great experience

Installed murals across Ontario, vehicle provided as well as comped nightly stays. Physically challenging, but rewarding work. continually growing company with freedom to explore your strengths and weaknesses.

Pros

freedom to be your own boss

Cons

high turnover rate

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rouge Media Group?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rouge Media Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement