Rouge Media Group Employee Reviews

Wonderful staff and opportunities
Digital Operations (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2019
Working at Rouge has been a great experience for me! The staff is very supportive and open to new ideas. There has been ample opportunity to put new ideas on the table, assess, and implement them. My colleagues have been supportive and trained/mentored me when I needed it.

I'd recommend Rouge to those seeking a work place that gives you opportunities to grow. I'm excited to be a part of this growing company in the advertising and media industry.
Great growing company with enthusiastic management!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2019
As a person who loves a challenge , Rouge really allowed me to have the freedom and confidence to grow and succeed. With a great work/ life balance, the culture is work hard / play hard and I have gained some new friends along the way.
It has been a great decision to transition into this company of strong leaders who hire smart people and let them do what they do best. As a Sales person, I have everything I need to have a successful career!
Pros
Leadership and Resources
Not a very trustworthy company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2019
It was difficult to fit into this company since most of the employees were hard to get along with. Management were not trust worthy and made it difficult work environment.
Pros
Creative work
Cons
Not very honest
Just Don't
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2019
Management is the absolute worst. I have never worked with such emotional, incompetent, bullies in my professional career. There is such a lack of transparency and communication from the top down, it's gross. You will be left to figure out what to do without any support or direction. Turnover in staff is extremely high because they don't value people AT ALL. Just don't do it.
Cons
Everything about management
Small company, great experience
Advertisement Systems Installer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 October 2018
Installed murals across Ontario, vehicle provided as well as comped nightly stays.

Physically challenging, but rewarding work.

continually growing company with freedom to explore your strengths and weaknesses.
Pros
freedom to be your own boss
Cons
high turnover rate