Roska DBO

Roska DBO Employee Reviews

Really good people

Great work atmosphere. Great people. Not the best paying ans horrible benefits but flexible and steady hours and good people made up for the pay. Your also looked at as a person not just a number. The ceo was very interested in meeting each employee personally which was something I found impressive. They are also very accommodating if you communicate your needs.

Good company to work for.

I have been with the company for quite a few years and have always felt valued as an employee. They are flexible when it comes to family needs with the expectation of working hard in return. The opportunity to learn a wide range of skills is available if you choose. I would recommend working at Roska.

Pros

Decent Benefits / Great Colleagues / Good Wage

Cons

Long Hours / Always on call

Very helpful and informed management

I was green when I started and was able to learn a great deal in the short time I worked there. I do not blame Roska or their managment for the downturn in the oil and gas industry

Pros

managment and field staff very helpful

quick cash, no future with this company

This company is 100% all about making money off your head. If your looking for a company to grow with, look elsewhere. Roska has zero interest in your personal growth and you will be terminated the minute the company they're contracting you to no longer can afford you, often without any warning at all.

Review

Not helpful in any situation involving your employment and there is zero chance of moving to a new position even if you are qualified they will not move you if employer likes you even if it is a advancement for you

Good place

Nothing but positive things to say. Great staff competitive wages and lots of work. I would strongly recommend this company as a highly competitive and motivated group.

Lowest paid operating position

I have never had a job offer that I found offensive until working through Roska DBO. You chooses to work in the oil and gas industry knowing that not only is the industry itself is less safe than most but also knowing that typically for this reason you can expect a reasonable pay check to take care of your family. Not only was it offensive to see my offer from Roska but also they seem to have frequent and reoccurring errors with payroll.

Great

I am currently with Roska and enjoy relief operating , get good experience and able to see different operations facilities and how they operate overall great

Overall, if you need a paycheck go for it but there are other places out there.

Didn’t enjoy working with Roska because of the lack of appreciation. Guys with WAY more experience are expected to bite their tongue while little kids coming aboard are making the same money. Millennial syndrome 101

Pros

None, well earned a few smaller paychecks

Cons

Faceless, lack of communication

Good company, not always honest,

Was a good company to work for when they were busy, but would routinely leave you hanging to a thread wondering when the next day of work would come. Wouldn't give straight answers. My foreman's were all great, field work was always good.

Jobs at Roska DBO

See more jobs

Buen ambiente de trabajo

La empresa es buena , tienen buenos salarios y beneficios así como el ambiente es bueno toda la gente es amigable y entusiasta

Pros

Buen salario y beneficios

Cons

un poco desorganizado en fechas de trabajo

Always learning new things

Some days are busier than others, always try to learn new things when in slack time. In these economic times, there seems to be more paperwork and backup needed to provide evidence of most of the work being done. Overall, seems to be good company

Field Operator

Start up and shut down all field operations without supervision, optimized well site capacity in a safe and efficient manner ,troubleshooted operational & equipment problems, performed minor repairs and servicing, adhere to and engaged in safety protocols, recognized abnormal operating conditions of equipment , assisted senior level staff in overseeing day to day plant and field activities, generate and analyze production reports

Good learning experiance

Worked as a tester and pipe fitter, typically in two or four men crews. Duties involved are: inline (LGR- Liquid Gas Ratio) testing, blow downs, flare stacks, building temporary and permanent facilities and occasionally maintaining and watching over field equipment. Also communicating with clients, filling out hazard safety sheets, and field tickets on regular basis.

Gave me my first job!

The staff at Total hired me with no experience and gave me the chance to pursue my chosen career. I was given the opportunity to gain experience in the startup and commissioning of various types of oil wells including sweet and sour light oil wells. I also became familiar with the testing and sampling including gas testing, fluid level shots, oil density and BS&W testing. All in all, a great place to work and although I no longer work there I am very appreciative for opportunity to start and advance my career.

Pros

Wide variety of positions/experience.

Cons

Varying schedule?

Great Environment to work in.

very good work place, everyone was friendly,..i learned how to disassemble pipes in the thru tubing area of the shop..and also how to put a lot of them back together.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Roska DBO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement
  • Roska DBO
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?