Roska DBO

Roska DBO Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews
Good company, not always honest,
Was a good company to work for when they were busy, but would routinely leave you hanging to a thread wondering when the next day of work would come. Wouldn't give straight answers. My foreman's were all great, field work was always good.
quick cash, no future with this company
This company is 100% all about making money off your head. If your looking for a company to grow with, look elsewhere. Roska has zero interest in your personal growth and you will be terminated the minute the company they're contracting you to no longer can afford you, often without any warning at all.
Review
Not helpful in any situation involving your employment and there is zero chance of moving to a new position even if you are qualified they will not move you if employer likes you even if it is a advancement for you
Good place
Nothing but positive things to say. Great staff competitive wages and lots of work. I would strongly recommend this company as a highly competitive and motivated group.
Lowest paid operating position
I have never had a job offer that I found offensive until working through Roska DBO. You chooses to work in the oil and gas industry knowing that not only is the industry itself is less safe than most but also knowing that typically for this reason you can expect a reasonable pay check to take care of your family. Not only was it offensive to see my offer from Roska but also they seem to have frequent and reoccurring errors with payroll.
Great
I am currently with Roska and enjoy relief operating , get good experience and able to see different operations facilities and how they operate overall great
Overall, if you need a paycheck go for it but there are other places out there.
Didn’t enjoy working with Roska because of the lack of appreciation. Guys with WAY more experience are expected to bite their tongue while little kids coming aboard are making the same money. Millennial syndrome 101
Pros
None, well earned a few smaller paychecks
Cons
Faceless, lack of communication
Buen ambiente de trabajo
La empresa es buena , tienen buenos salarios y beneficios así como el ambiente es bueno toda la gente es amigable y entusiasta
Pros
Buen salario y beneficios
Cons
un poco desorganizado en fechas de trabajo
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Roska DBO?
Always learning new things
Some days are busier than others, always try to learn new things when in slack time. In these economic times, there seems to be more paperwork and backup needed to provide evidence of most of the work being done. Overall, seems to be good company
Field Operator
Start up and shut down all field operations without supervision, optimized well site capacity in a safe and efficient manner ,troubleshooted operational & equipment problems, performed minor repairs and servicing, adhere to and engaged in safety protocols, recognized abnormal operating conditions of equipment , assisted senior level staff in overseeing day to day plant and field activities, generate and analyze production reports
Good learning experiance
Worked as a tester and pipe fitter, typically in
two or four men crews. Duties involved are: inline (LGR-

Liquid Gas Ratio) testing, blow downs, flare stacks,

building temporary and permanent facilities and occasionally

maintaining and watching over field equipment. Also

communicating with clients, filling out hazard safety

sheets, and field tickets on regular basis.
Gave me my first job!
The staff at Total hired me with no experience and gave me the chance to pursue my chosen career.

I was given the opportunity to gain experience in the startup and commissioning of various types of oil wells including sweet and sour light oil wells.

I also became familiar with the testing and sampling including gas testing, fluid level shots, oil density and BS&W testing.

All in all, a great place to work and although I no longer work there I am very appreciative for opportunity to start and advance my career.
Pros
Wide variety of positions/experience.
Cons
Varying schedule?
Great Environment to work in.
very good work place, everyone was friendly,..i learned how to disassemble pipes in the thru tubing area of the shop..and also how to put a lot of them back together.