Rosenau Transport Ltd.

Rosenau Transport Ltd. Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Forklift Operator3 reviews
Canada3 reviews
I only worked with Roseneau on contract. However, for the time I was there I was treated with the same respect as the full time staff.

I appreciated working for the people I was taking direction from as they were very helpful, professional, and I had no issues with the work or the team. I found it to be a good experience and if I was back in the city I worked for Roseneau in, and they called back, I would go back in a heartbeat.
Pros
Relaxed and organized
Cons
Monsato farm chemical shipping
Safety is very sloppy. Seen people hit with forklift nothing written about it. Seen forklift operators or what they call forklift operators with no previous training on forklift, carrying hazardous chemicals with forklift dropping pallets with hazardous chemicals and tanks with hazardous chemicals with spills and no reports.
Great work environment, showed appreciation for hard work. Respected by management and peers. Trained properly. Kept busy. My manager showed compassion when needed and listened to my concerns.
Pros
Respected
Cons
at first there were some unproductive employees
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rosenau Transport Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
Rosenau Transport Ltd. Reviews by Location