Rose Building Maintenance Ltd. Employee Reviews

4.5Pay & Benefits
5.0Job Security & Advancement
Great company to work for
Cleaner/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Rimbey, AB13 July 2016
I loved working with this company. There was never any issues with ordering or products that i received. Great communication with my boss, if any problems needed to be taken care of he would let me know as soon as possible. I had a second job aswell as this one and was able to fit it into my schedule without it being too much. I loved being able to work on my own and choose my own hours to clean, lots of freedom to play music and take my time to clean as i wish. It was challenging for me to keep up with the dusting because of having a second job just doing the basics was enough to get me tired after working an 8 hour day at my other job. I wasnt able to do dusting every single day but about once a week i did a deep clean and got all the places i missed during the week. I loved having the weekends off as the bank was closed on weekends, was perfect. Would defiantly work for this company again.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Cleaning in winter time was almost too much with a second job