They do a group interview outside the store
Very fun, and laid back. Various questions and the last one was to sell what I was wearing.
The assistant store manager would have the first interaction with you. If they liked you, the store manager would then speak with you. After the store management spoke with you, the District Manager would then interview you. The process took about a week and a half.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Roots?5 people answered
- If you were to leave Roots, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Roots?4 people answered
- Is there Warehouse and qc department3 people answered
- What is the minimum availability hours to work at roots3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Roots?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Roots?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Roots about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Roots?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Roots? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered