Interview process like , knowing about the person or what can he change or to support to change in the future to the roots company
First group interviews are conducted, then one on one interviews with the district manager are held to determine who will get hired.
I never had an interview because i had gotten through a referral. But usually they ask about their past retail experience and how they would be with customers and their availability.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Roots?5 people answered
- If you were to leave Roots, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- Is there Warehouse and qc department3 people answered
- What is the interview process like?3 people answered
- What is the minimum availability hours to work at roots3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Roots?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Roots?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Roots about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Roots?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Roots? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered