Roofmart
Roofmart Employee Review

20 December 2019
Roofmart was a great company to work for. The head office team was friendly and approachable; the culture was very collaborative. The work was challenging and provided good opportunities for learning and advancement. The interview process was seamless from the start, the phone screen and in person interview with HR provided a solid understanding of the role and expectations.
13 January 2020
Thank you for your positive feedback!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and thoughts with us.
28 November 2018
, it is not a good place, it is run by ppl who do not believe in the 5 IKO core values and only talk about them on Tuesday mornings because they have too. ignorant fellow employees and managers are kept while hard working honest and what should be valued employees let go or leave because of the lack of integrity or honesty or fairness. management will intimidate bully or coerce employees via job loss to shut up or agree even when its not the truth or right. customers only matter when they spend lots of money, homeowners or small company do not get same treatment. most fellow employess are great ppl, but if you are not in the "office click" you will be treated differently. the turnover rate of employees is sad, they truly do not care about employees, only those who cheat and lie and mislead are believed by upper management. no wonder they have court dates will former employees.
Pros
Cons
waste of my time and effort
6 August 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. If you would like to discuss this further with our team please contact us at 1-800-387-2560.
12 October 2018
This company has a long way to go in terms of treatment of employees and benefits and infrastructure. There are politics at this workplace with newer management and the salary compensation is poor. Might be a good starter job.
Pros
Free lunches on holidays, Cake every end of the month
Cons
Benefits are poor (No massage, No physio), Management lacks fundamental people skills
6 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. The HR team would be happy to provide you with further details and clarity regarding the complete benefits package on offer.
16 November 2017
I work with roofmart for three years, besides the insulting pay! first year management was okay and loved the people I Worked with.... after the first manager was no longer there management got really bad... a lot of personal issues and FAVORITISM.... people were treated differently then one another, very unfair. The management now is the reason why I resigned, he was completely irrgnorant. Not flexible if you have children.
Pros
Nice co workers
Cons
Horrible management, favoritism, Horrible pay!!!!!
19 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and thoughts with us.