Roofmart

Roofmart Employee Reviews for Truck Driver

Decent company
Nothing great. They treated me OK while I was there. I only worked for a few months because of the ridiculous hours and letting customers in after hours even though we were closed. They treat staff like second class to the customers which makes you begin to hate dealing with customers...the customer is not always right, respect your staff
Official response from Roofmart
6 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. At Roofmart, our customers are very important to us but equally so are our employees. If you would like to discuss your concerns please contact us at 1-800-387-2560.
medium paced environment
ok place to work. The hours did not work well with my family life. too early a start time to just hurry up and wait.
Pros
steady fixed start and finish time
Cons
early shift start
I enjoyed working at Roofmart
In the morning I would conduct pre-driver inspections of my truck and depending on my orders, would prep and load my orders onto my truck. Making sure each time to do it as safely as possible. I would then deliver them using a 32' conveyor boom. The management we're extremely professional and helpful, as well as my co-workers. The hardest part of the job would have to be the physical lifting of materials, which was not entirely strenuous as I am physically fit. The most enjoyable part of this job was operating forklifts and boom trucks.
Pros
Working alone allowed for self management
Cons
Seasonal work
Official response from Roofmart
19 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and thoughts with us.