Roofmart

Roofmart Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Not the worst
They are owned by IKO - a company whose product isn't great and has a bad rep. Slowly edged out by competition. Hard to keep the ship afloat. Lot of people left when I was there. Revolving door.
Pros
isn't super high pressure for most roles
Cons
pay is low
6 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We stand behind the quality of all Roofmart stocked products and welcome further discussion regarding this. Please contact us at 1-800-387-2560.
Terrible place to work
This is by far the worst company I’ve ever worked for . You will be sold on the idea of teamwork and advancement , so it seems like a good place to be . Upper management treats people terribly almost to the point of abusive . They purposely install fear of being fired (which is something they seem to enjoy. Almost brag about )
I loved the customers and the company is customer focused which was the only good thing . They fire people for no reason . General manager out of the head office breeds this culture and seems to encourage it

I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone
Pros
Customers are great
Cons
Too many to list
6 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to discuss your concerns further with us, we encourage you to please contact us at 1-800-387-2560.
Fun place to work, management is poor
Laid back job, not a lot of goal setting.
Learned a lot about the industry.

However it sink or swim!

Zero training!

The one thing I learned on the Job is don't trust anyone. You never know when they will get rid of you.
Pros
Free Lunch's
Cons
Tough to get recocognized
19 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and thoughts with us.