Roofmart

Roofmart Employee Reviews in Greater Sudbury, ON

Terrible place to work
This is by far the worst company I’ve ever worked for . You will be sold on the idea of teamwork and advancement , so it seems like a good place to be . Upper management treats people terribly almost to the point of abusive . They purposely install fear of being fired (which is something they seem to enjoy. Almost brag about )
I loved the customers and the company is customer focused which was the only good thing . They fire people for no reason . General manager out of the head office breeds this culture and seems to encourage it

I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone
Pros
Customers are great
Cons
Too many to list
6 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to discuss your concerns further with us, we encourage you to please contact us at 1-800-387-2560.
Inside sales
great place to work and learn the ropes on the siding and roofing industry. Customer base is fantastic and so is management. Everyone works as a team and the hours are excellent. Would recommend working here to anyone.
Pros
Weekends off, free coffee, nice coworkers
19 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and thoughts with us.
I enjoyed working at Roofmart
In the morning I would conduct pre-driver inspections of my truck and depending on my orders, would prep and load my orders onto my truck. Making sure each time to do it as safely as possible. I would then deliver them using a 32' conveyor boom. The management we're extremely professional and helpful, as well as my co-workers. The hardest part of the job would have to be the physical lifting of materials, which was not entirely strenuous as I am physically fit. The most enjoyable part of this job was operating forklifts and boom trucks.
Pros
Working alone allowed for self management
Cons
Seasonal work
19 August 2019