They hire you and then they expect you too know everything in matter of days and then if your not at there par they stop showing you
Long and off topic
Typically would be a phone interview first, then a one on one and if still a candidate then a final phone interview from HR from head office.
It can be lengthy but if it’s the right fit for both parties then it could be quite a quick hiring process.
Long, and that's good to ensure good people come just don't understand how it went from such a good job to such a bad one in a matter of weeks.
- What is the company culture at Roofmart?8 people answered
- If you were to leave Roofmart, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Roofmart?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Roofmart?3 people answered
- Does Roofmart allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Roofmart?2 people answered
- Does Roofmart require background check?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Roofmart?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Roofmart a better place to work?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Roofmart?One person answered