RONA Employee Review

Rona is good to their employees
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 January 2014
I have worked for Rona a long time we are co-workers but we are family. A typical day is walk in greet everyone with a Good Morning and plan my day what has to be done and proceed while I am greeting customers and helping them with their needs to get their projects done clean the work area if it needs it, I have always got along with management as I tell the truth and I respect their position. I think the hardest part of my job would be not to get what the customer was hoping for. I like the people I work with and hearing what is going on in their lives if there is hardship I ask if I can help if they are happy and good things are coming there way then I am happy for them. This is the way I am.

Other RONA Employee Reviews

Good for Welland
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Welland, ON20 May 2018
I was let go after a couple of weeks overall great environment just a very seasoned job that requires alot of training and knowledge on lumber and roofing. Not a great choice if your looking for job security if your a younger person.
Pretty decent
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC18 May 2018
Interesting store where you'll always be able to learn something new. Typical day is helping customers, restocking, changing prices, and general retail tasks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RONA. Our community is ready to answer.