RONA Employee Review

Decent job with fair wage
Night Shift Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 August 2013
Worked here for over a year with what I thought was a very good work ethic. But after 13 months with no raise and getting full time hours cut from 40 to 37 I had to leave and find something better. Co-workers were great but management and staff are hard to communicate with working over nights.
Pros
fair breaks, easy work, high safety standards
Cons
Management doesn't care about night crew, hours cut back often

Other RONA Employee Reviews

A good place to work for part time.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON24 May 2018
Working as the outdoors sales associate, it is a decent job for the summer and if you like to be outdoors for most the day, then this one of them.

Heavy lifting is expected, although frustrating at times as they refrain from utilizing tools or machinery to more efficiently and effectively transport patio stones from one end to the individuals car. You can be expected to not only bring, but load them into the car by hand. Although not afraid of physical labour, they require you to be in full sun and each stone can weigh upwards of 90 lbs. Sometimes having lineups of customers waiting for you to hand deliver them. The location where I had worked, they only had me do this job as my other co-workers were unable to do this.
Pros
Organized, good hours, may not need a gym membership
Cons
very physically demanding.
Good place to work if you have a clear schedule
Front End Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Waterdown, ON24 May 2018
Great place to work. Not enough hours put into proper training for new staff, but management tries hard to make it work. Very understanding and recognizes hard work. A tad frantic at times.
Pros
Fun events for staff
Cons
Understaffed a lot of the time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RONA. Our community is ready to answer.