Romex Security Inc

Romex Security Inc Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Wonderful place to work, learned how to effectively maintain and update a filing system. Learned how to do inventory of stock to fill my down time, as well as took on any other tasks that anyone need help to catch up on.
I would highly recommend working for Romex Security. The management and supervisors treat their employees fairly and respectfully. They try their very best to accomodate their employees needs. They do most times give at least 2 weeks schedule. I have always been paid correctly and on time. Also a very "Safety first" company. Pleasure working for Romex Security.

"Safety first" company.

Sa

"Safety firs
Awful management and awful shifts. Some weeks you will have 6 hours and others 60. Absolutely no routine or organization. You will get called on everyday you have off to work and the managers will always try to make you take their shifts. Some of the site they will even send you to are not legal or safe. Also the managers will withhold your pay if you do something they dont like and refuse to follow basic rules and regulations.I cannot express more how greatly i urge you to stay away from this company.
I don't think I've ever worked with a boss who complains so much about his employees, he is disorganized, lazy and has poor planning to boot.

Also needs to let his employees know where they are going before they are going before the get to the office, so time isnt wasted

Should properly uniform his employees as well, like giving more than a shirt and a light jacket when its getting towards winter

Overall not the best place to work
Pros
Not the same each shift
Cons
Bad management
I am currently working for Romex as a summer student and pursuing a police career after college. I like the fact that i get to work different security jobs, from events to construction sites. The owner also sometimes works sites with the guards to help better train us.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
night shifts and sometimes boring
Company was good, however lacked upper management 2 people an could become overwhelming. However, was always able to fill in shifts when needed. Romex is a great company to work for. Just didnt want to renew my license.
Not a Bad Company to work for. Wages could be higher. Most other guards, are good to work with. Work one site or change sites weekly.
Manager very helpful and sometimes works alongside of Guards.
For over 20 years Romex Security Inc. has been the professional choice in the Security Industry.

Their commitment to creating the safest possible environment has earned them a reputation for excellence and long-term client relationships. Their clients know they can depend on them to be proactive and highly professional.

With their senior management working in the field, they are better able to train staff in changing environments.
Pros
No day the same
Cons
Long Hours
I found my time with Romex security inc. to be very informative and a valuable asset to the person i have become.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Romex Security Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9