Romex Security Inc Employee Reviews

Meh workplace
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON9 January 2019
I don't think I've ever worked with a boss who complains so much about his employees, he is disorganized, lazy and has poor planning to boot.

Also needs to let his employees know where they are going before they are going before the get to the office, so time isnt wasted

Should properly uniform his employees as well, like giving more than a shirt and a light jacket when its getting towards winter

Overall not the best place to work
Pros
Not the same each shift
Cons
Bad management
Fun Summer Job
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON17 July 2018
I am currently working for Romex as a summer student and pursuing a police career after college. I like the fact that i get to work different security jobs, from events to construction sites. The owner also sometimes works sites with the guards to help better train us.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
night shifts and sometimes boring
Good Company
Security Officer/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON13 December 2017
Company was good, however lacked upper management 2 people an could become overwhelming. However, was always able to fill in shifts when needed. Romex is a great company to work for. Just didnt want to renew my license.
Interesting work, Great Managers
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON5 August 2017
Not a Bad Company to work for. Wages could be higher. Most other guards, are good to work with. Work one site or change sites weekly.
Manager very helpful and sometimes works alongside of Guards.
Flexible and Fun place to work
Operations (Current Employee) –  Various29 May 2017
For over 20 years Romex Security Inc. has been the professional choice in the Security Industry.

Their commitment to creating the safest possible environment has earned them a reputation for excellence and long-term client relationships. Their clients know they can depend on them to be proactive and highly professional.

With their senior management working in the field, they are better able to train staff in changing environments.
Pros
No day the same
Cons
Long Hours
Very educational job position
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Southern Ontario26 April 2013
I found my time with Romex security inc. to be very informative and a valuable asset to the person i have become.