Rome Logistics Group Employee Review

View all Rome Logistics Group reviews

happy to be apart of this company
account executive (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 February 2019
i started working here at the beginning of 2018 and have definitely been happy with my choice to start my career here. my team has the perfect balance between socializing/bonding and being productive. also, i've found upper management and the human resources department to be very hands on and always make themselves available. i hope the future is as positive as the past year has been!
Pros
work/life balance, compensation package, team oriented
Cons

Other Rome Logistics Group Employee Reviews

Excellent employer
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON6 June 2019
Rome is an excellent employer.
Many of the employees are easy to talk to, knowledgeable in the field, and very willing to share expertise with new employees.
Training is well polished for any role, and can help put you on a path to your success. Dealing with transportation can be stressful, but having the support of your team will make things much easier.
Work Family
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON6 June 2019
I've loved working at Rome for the last two summers! Working in smaller offices ensures that you know everyone you work with and creates a family atmosphere. You have the ability to make your job your own and your voice is always heard.
Pros
Relaxed culture
Cons
Always at the computer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rome Logistics Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2