ROMA MOULDING

ROMA MOULDING Employee Reviews

Roma is a great place to work and learn. It is a medium size company that operates like bigger companies do (well defined functional areas that support the whole operation , robust ERP system (SAP), Dayforce for HR, fast-paced environment, various product launches throughout the year, etc.). The company has a vibrant and creative organizational culture. HR organizes periodically fun activities that make everyone enjoy nice breaks from a typical day at work. Additionally, the company culture is very relaxed, with no fancy dress codes which makes all employees feel comfortable in the company being who they really are. Management is very accesible and close to all hierarchy levels in the organization which is a great pro. I would definetively recommend Roma as a great place to work and learn. In my case as a new comer to the country and first professional job in Canada, Roma Moulding has been an amazing experience and want to thank them for the opportunity they gave me!! Keep going Roma!, all the best for all of you there!
Welcome to the jungle! They have fun AND games! Inclusive environment backed by strong core values keeps the company motivated, friendly, and productive.
Pros
Monthly culture events!
We are more like family than co-workers. We believe in hard work and doing what it takes to get things done. We also believe in having some fun along the way. It is great to work somewhere where you can be yourself. No dress code, people that care, and a whole lot of caffeine to keep us going. That is what you get with a positive company culture. The management and CEO truly do their best to serve the employees. If hired, you will be required to do your best work, its fast paced, and certainly not a stuffy corporation.
Fun workplace to be and have work experience. Fast paced environment and depending team leader and department, there is little to learn and little knowledge to apply.
The work environment was great because of the awesome people that worked there. Definitely a fun place, but due to the lack of staff, or being short staff it was always a struggle. Management had a lack of continuity, and was very disorganized.
Pros
Excellent people
Cons
Poor Management
There is way to many family members working here it has a major impact on effectively running the business. There is to much focus on things that do not impact the business
Pros
Money is OK
Cons
To much family drama
I have never worked in a place like this before. My leader actually cares and communicates with me openly. I get core value cards with hand written notes of thanks! Where does that happen! We work hard and play hard. The team work as a group and really care about one another. When someone needs help, team members jump in and get the job done!
Pros
People, culture
Overall A great atmosphere to work in! They do a lot of social events for Staff to keep them happy & engaged! Some days are great and some days are okay!
Pros
Culture Events
Cons
Salary not enough, Requires Proper Training for certain departments to be successful!
Not as advertised when it comes to commitment and personal growth. The company did not have profits and resorted to restructuring and packaging employees
Pros
Good people working there
Cons
Too many to list
The Team is the best I have ever worked with. The Culture is really different, no dress code great events. People are respected and communication is really good.
Pros
Culture Events
Great company with friendly, fun and motivated employees. Treat their employees with great respect. Clean environment. They have the proper software for the Marketing department. The IT employees are friendly and easy to get a hold of when having computer issues.
The staff here are fantastic. Some of the best people I've had the pleasure of working with. The office culture, while not always genuine from the top-end, is lived and breathed by the core staff and could not be more rewarding in that regard. Sadly the "Core Values" and "Culture" you quickly learn are buzz words and top-level decisions contradict them more often than not. Very few opportunities for advancement, and those that do come up are filled by politics more than qualifications. Work-Life balance is touted as a perk but in reality you're expected to work days/hours not part of your original schedule hired for, overtime not offered (though you can bank time if on salary position). Raises are not heard of even for long term (10+ year) staff. Turn over is insanely high. Focus seems to be more on CEO than on the actual product.
Pros
Great co-workers, office culture among the teams themselves is fantastic.
Cons
No focus, constantly changing goals, low pay
Fun environment,friendly coworkers. It's never quiet in the office, hard to concentrate