Rohit Group of Companies

Rohit Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Canada20 reviews
Great people to work with. I was a summer student and everyone was very helpful and provided a very good working environment. I would definitely recommend.
Standard benefits package, no RRSP matching for 5 years when it gets back-paid. Pay is below average. Company is okay but there are other places that pay much better.
Pros
Fridges with food, free coffee and parking, holidays over Christmas, yearly retreat for whole company. Executive team very smart.
Cons
Expensive benefits, overtime axed but work expected to be done.
This company is always striving to grow and excell which comes with growing pains. Over the time I was with the Rohit Group I'd say it was overall a great opportunity and it taught me alot about myself as well as the industry. All and all I'd give them 2 thumbs up.
I only worked at Rohit for 4 months to gain experience in new home sales, it was a short term contract and it was clear that I wanted to try single family new homes sales. That being said they fully accepted me and included me in all activities as though I was a permanent employee
Ok to work for, nice people, management tough to deal with. Office is nice and big, lots of very nice people. In Edmonton, Calgary, Regina nice homes.
They do not value real professionals and talents. Staff do not like wizards, “cookie cutters” only, who have a patience to work under pressure and listen unprofessional tasks
Worked for Rohit groups of companies for the better part of a year and it was one of the best employment experiences I have had in my lifetime. The company focuses on positive and innovative growth and mentoring their teams and departments. Each employee working with Rohit is encouraged to excel and grow in their positions and build positive relationships internally and within the community.

Highly recommend working for Rohit.
Pros
Team building and support
Cons
I worked in many departments and Rohit Group. I worked in Accounting, Legal, Land Development, Purchasing and Accounting Management. Initially, I helped with set up of the various departments to online software. Because of the changes,I was always learning new things and new software programs. Management was excellent and provided support throughout the time I was there. Workplace culture was positive and there were a number of team-building activities and retreats. I loved working at Rohit Group.
Pros
Positive supportive work environment
Employees are told that they are replaceable on a regular basis. No job security, some managers do not support them team and micromanage them. Over qualified people are hired into positions that are glorified and then once they figure it out they leave. Therefore turnover within company is very high but production and efficiency is expected not to change.
Pros
free lunches and snacks
overall working for ROHIT was a positive experience although i found the management to ge very inconsistent and very manipulative.

I found that it was difficult to get straight forward direction from those above me because no one wanted to "stick their neck out" in making decisions.
It is a small company and everyone works closely together. You feel the management team really supporting its employees. You can learn from different positions within the same company.
Rohit Group is the kind of place where you can enjoy coming to work, and interact with a great group of people in any department. Its a well oiled machine that while being very productive and continuing to improve,innovate and expand, can also have fun through the whole process.
If you have extra cash in your bank account and you have absolutely no life, this is the company you should work for.
The company pays you the minimum salary with a lot of works. Mostly people work 10 hours a day in this company. There is nothing such as loyalty with this company. The management can let you go at any time. The longer you stay in the company, the more tasks you are expected to complete without a raise.

There is no relationship within the organization, it either you are productive or you are out.
Pros
Free food, free coffee
Cons
Long hour, over work.
the job gave me a good job experience I had a good understanding for the job and i loved showing people where to go and helping others. So I would love to be apart of this great organization
Pros
good environment
Cons
construction
I have worked for a few companies in my life where Rohit is by far the best. I truly like it here. If you think however that it will be an easy ride, or slow pace of work, then try somewhere else. If you like an exciting work place with so many projects to do then apply.
Pros
People
Cons
Can't be lazy ;)
You do learn a lot about sales and the new home sales industry but working up the ladder is difficult. They provide sales training through the company so you don't have to pay for it which is a benefit
I was given the details on the job and when it was expected to be completed.Once the job was established I was given responsibility to see it completed without outside interference. The job was entirely physical labour which wasn't the most enjoyable.
Pros
Self-management
Cons
- enjoyed majority of the work but high turnover made moving forward difficult
Pros
small family feel, great compensation
Cons
company does not practice their corporate values
Rohit builds a quality home and supports it's team well. Had an enjoyable time assisting customers.
I like to work with this company, good management, variates of work, good co-workers, nothing hardest, valuable respect.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rohit Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.
Rohit Group of Companies Reviews by Location