Rogers Communications Employee Review

View all Rogers Communications reviews

Rogers work Summary
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  North York, ON28 March 2014
My typical day is about calling fixing appointments visiting customers on there premises, discuss there problems, suggest them solutions based on Rogers products. Engage my management to trace the right resource to create the technical solution based on the points I took with the client meetings. The hardest part is to evolve the finance teams to apply necessary solutions under the budget. Usually it works out OK by the client and Rogers and the enjoyable part is to complete the deliverable's according to plan.
Pros
bills at 50% and a very healthy and appreciable work environment.
Cons
Dealing with different departments locating the right resource.

Other Rogers Communications Employee Reviews

Most Rewarding Employment I have ever had
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Thornhill, ON21 April 2018
Never have I worked for a company that has invested so much time into my personal development. I have grown as a person not only at work but in my personal life too. I owe this all to the training and development given from Rogers.
Pros
Ever changing, great people, reasonable pay, opportunities for growth
Cons
Every business has it's flaws, the pros out weigh the cons
Studio And Live Outdoors Shooting
Studio Crew Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON21 April 2018
A perfect place to gain experience in all aspects of broadcasting. Rotation of positions by day ranging from editing, audio control, recording to camerawork, floor directing, and mobile shooting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rogers Communications. Our community is ready to answer.